Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Get the mileage, engine/idle hours, your factory asbuilt values programmed to it and then use the IPC spreadsheet to enable the things you want displayed. If you don't already have the 12" digital cluster and you put a 12" cluster in your truck there will be air gaps around the cluster. To close these air gaps, both top dash pads and a bezel would need to be installed for a factory fit.
Thanks for that info.
Do you know if the Raptor cluster would support the Powerboost-only features? (the EV stuff and the Ready icon?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Thanks for that info.
Do you know if the Raptor cluster would support the Powerboost-only features? (the EV stuff and the Ready icon?
I had one installed in my truck for a few days but Oil Pressure gauge wasn't working and it wouldn't display the "This Trip" even with my Powerboost's asbuilt values. Everything else seemed to work fine but I can't honestly remember if Ready icon was illuminated.

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
Sorry if this has been covered but what is the Ready icon for?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Sorry if this has been covered but what is the Ready icon for?
Means Ready to Drive for Hybrids

When you start your vehicle, a green READY indicator light appears in the instrument cluster
letting you know that your vehicle is ready for driving. The engine may not start because your
vehicle has a silent key start feature. This fuel saving feature allows your vehicle to be ready to drive without requiring the gas engine to be running.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I had one installed in my truck for a few days but Oil Pressure gauge wasn't working and it wouldn't display the "This Trip" even with my Powerboost's asbuilt values. Everything else seemed to work fine but I can't honestly remember if Ready icon was illuminated.
I don't know why I didn't know you have a Powerboost. I gotta admit that gives me the warm fuzzies. Lol

Always helps when the pioneers are driving the same test mule as the followers. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Is this still the case? Any updates to enable gauges on the 21 XLTs? Thanks
Still the case as far as I know; haven't seen anyone with the 8" screen report any success on this. I did work with someone early on giving him values to try and nothing seemed to work. However, any IPC firmware change that has occurred since then gives a small possibility of it now working but I don't have an 8" screen to try.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Still the case as far as I know; haven't seen anyone with the 8" screen report any success on this. I did work with someone early on giving him values to try and nothing seemed to work. However, any IPC firmware change that has occurred since then gives a small possibility of it now working but I don't have an 8" screen to try.
Thanks, we tried it yesterday and nothing worked to enable the gauges. Fortunately I was able to add/delete some other stuff. DRL max bright, got rid of double horn honk, added Bambi mode, Global Windows up and down, bed and trailer cameras at speed and eliminated the do-doo-do chimes. Thanks again. Great thread!

caleb21

First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 2022 f150 powerboost
Occupation
saleman
Yes, puddle lights and BLIS worked for me. I had to disable mirror sensor via forscan for power adjust to work. I subsequently returned the tow mirrors, I don't have them anymore.
what did you change to do this

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
Sorry to ask such a novice question, but on MY22 truck, built between March to June 2022, I am trying to enable cameras at any speed. I'm having trouble following the spreadsheet as it seems as though my blocks aren't the same as what is noted in the spreadsheet.

Here are my original values for APIM and IPMA:
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 7.37.37 PM

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 7.39.30 PM

What I did based on the spreadsheet, which had no change - cameras turned off at speed:
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 7.29.14 PM

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 7.29.54 PM

Thanks in advance!

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 7.29.14 PM

Last edited:

Sponsored

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
Has anyone figured out how to turn off the seatbelt alert for the back seat? School drop offs start soon and I’d love to lose the alert when the kids unbuckle to get out of the truck each morning.

I tried the driver and passenger seat belt alert change and it works great. I was just hoping it would also cover the back seats.

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Has anyone figured out how to turn off the seatbelt alert for the back seat? School drop offs start soon and I’d love to lose the alert when the kids unbuckle to get out of the truck each morning.

I tried the driver and passenger seat belt alert change and it works great. I was just hoping it would also cover the back seats.
It’s in the settings

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
That doesn't turn off the seat belt screen, Just stops telling you to check the rear seat for occupants.
Sponsored