Sponsored

davidb525

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I didn’t see that you also tried. I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t let us non hybrid owners have a “This trip” page. Just something small.
Yes the little things. I saw your post about the "this trip" and thought this would be useful, guess not. Wish I was also able to have a 12 voltage battery gauge in the Intrument cluster.
Sponsored

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Yes the little things. I saw your post about the "this trip" and thought this would be useful, guess not. Wish I was also able to have a 12 voltage battery gauge in the Intrument cluster.
Yeah, the voltage thing is stupid.
It requires a raptor IPC

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? IMG_0023

davidb525

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Engine oil pressure and oil temp. Are a couple others to add to my wants.

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It'd be so cool if Ford would add a request/suggestion box to FordPass.

I'm convinced that some features, that are nothing more than programming, are missing or deployed wrong simply because they weren't thought of yet. One advantage to selling half a million units a year is that Ford, the manufacturer, can now leverage the collective's feedback and filter for low hanging fruit. It's win win for both parties.

This Trip is simply Trip meter 0, logically speaking. It resets everytime you cycle the key.
If there was just a way to add a third trip setting that the end user had to reset everytime id probably even go for that. Usually keep 1 as my monthly and 2 as my tank. I dont think Ford is really in the business of wanting to hear what we have to say. They take the smallest things (ambient cupholder/media bin/glovebox lights) and they get the axe. Or on opposite end you choose expensive seats and they remove that with only a $300 credit.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
If that was an accurate assessment, then why doesn't Ford remove heated and ventilated seats as well and convert it to an additional profit margin?

What is the real reason for dropping any feature that they had invested in designing, testing, and including previously?

Why the huge development costs for changes to nearly 90% of the makeup of 2020 F150 to the 2021?

The 2022 loses a portion of ambient lighting but gains software development like Alexa?

Ford isn't being sinister as a strategy. They are making decisions based on procurement of product and keeping the assembly line moving without interruption. Just like their competitors.

Still, the FordPass digital suggestion box would be cool. :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
If that was an accurate assessment, then why doesn't Ford remove heated and ventilated seats as well and convert it to an additional profit margin?

What is the real reason for dropping any feature that they had invested in designing, testing, and including previously?

Why the huge development costs for changes to nearly 90% of the makeup of 2020 F150 to the 2021?

The 2022 loses a portion of ambient lighting but gains software development like Alexa?

Ford isn't being sinister as a strategy. They are making decisions based on procurement of product and keeping the assembly line moving without interruption. Just like their competitors.

Still, the FordPass digital suggestion box would be cool. :)
I agree with the idea of a digital suggestion box. As I stated earlier, my 2015 vehicle can tell me the distance, time and mileage per key cycle. Sure it shows up after I turn off the car, but it should be relatively simple to implement. The other nice thing it does is reset the main ‘mileage gauge’ every time I refill more than 5 gallons without user intervention, meaning I don’t have to reset it when I fill up. If I had to drop a digital suggestion, this would top my list and I’m sure many others would appreciate it. (My 2015 is a Hyundai if anyone was wondering.)

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
can tell me the distance, time and mileage per key cycle
I think it's a Powerboost only feature, like the "This Trip" screen, but my truck gives me that on the IPC after every drive. It fades in after the shutdown graphic and displays for 5-10 sec.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
I think it's a Powerboost only feature, like the "This Trip" screen, but my truck gives me that on the IPC after every drive. It fades in after the shutdown graphic and displays for 5-10 sec.
Yeah, it’s disappointing that they don’t include it on EB/non-hybrids.

Sponsored

Travis9935

First Name
Travis9935
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford f-150 2.7 4X4 STX
It requires a raptor IPC

IMG_0023.jpeg
I'm super jealous you guys can see all that on the screen, especially transmission Temps... Cries in 2022 XL Stx 😭

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
It requires a raptor IPC

IMG_0023.jpeg
:love::love::love:

OMG I WANT THAT.

I'm pilot. I LOVE instruments/data.

I'm reading back through but I can't understand. Is this available for a PowerBoost with the 12" screen?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
:love::love::love:

OMG I WANT THAT.

I'm pilot. I LOVE instruments/data.

I'm reading back through but I can't understand. Is this available for a PowerBoost with the 12" screen?
No, it's only available on a Raptor cluster.

ESG406

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21F150 Hyb, 15ExpEL 2 '06 Esc Hyb 99&01elect Rngrs
Occupation
Retired
If you buy a raptor cluster what else do you need to make it work.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
If you buy a raptor cluster what else do you need to make it work.
Get the mileage, engine/idle hours, your factory asbuilt values programmed to it and then use the IPC spreadsheet to enable the things you want displayed. If you don't already have the 12" digital cluster and you put a 12" cluster in your truck there will be air gaps around the cluster. To close these air gaps, both top dash pads and a bezel would need to be installed for a factory fit.
Sponsored