05/09/22 Build week

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Durnin

Durnin

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
Ford chat gave me the we can't see holds or what ramp your truck is at. But my ETA went from June to October.
They told me yesterday there were no holds, they told me today chip hold eta September 20th

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
They told me yesterday there were no holds, they told me today chip hold eta September 20th
It's amazing how many different answers we keep getting.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Any of you guys hear if ford would do a month to month lease for this whole waiting game?

Sponsored

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
A buddy of mine did that exact thing, went month to month lease waiting for this new truck. So I would guess that's still an option.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Any of you guys hear if ford would do a month to month lease for this whole waiting game?

You will pay out of your butt right now for that. Definitely not the times to be leasing. Better off buying a used truck for the best deal you can find and then selling it for what you bought it for when your new one comes in

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
Spoke to Ford Marketing today. No new updates for me. "Plant Hold" with an ETA still of 😂 5/21-5/27. I know I will talk to them Monday, and they will tell me the October Time frame.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
My dealership confirmed the new Oct ETA. How many issues are we going to have with these trucks sitting this long?

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, Lariat, PowerBoost, SuperCrew, 6.5’
My dealership confirmed the new Oct ETA. How many issues are we going to have with these trucks sitting this long?
Just a few dozen hail dents, a fair amount of rust on the undercarriage, maybe some warped dashes from sitting in the blazing sun for half a year. Other then that they will be top notch!

Sponsored

ElectricSlide19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT
The good news is that its not happening in the middle of winter in the midwest. The bad news is that it will still be in the elements, rain, hail, etc. Not to mention batteries sitting, rubber sitting in the sun. 5 months of it sitting outdoors. Man I am sorry guys.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

what I was told made a lot of sense.... Pre-pandemic and before the panic buying of everything, it was not uncommon for trucks to be on a lot for 4-6+ months. No one gave a crap then about trucks sitting so I don't see how it would be any different now.

Ford used to put extra rebates on old VIN#'s to get them to move at year end. Those are the vehicles I specifically bought for myself, wife and father-in-law. We've never had a problem with any vehicle.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Probably how we see Ford right now...

• Haha
Reactions: TJE

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
what I was told made a lot of sense.... Pre-pandemic and before the panic buying of everything, it was not uncommon for trucks to be on a lot for 4-6+ months. No one gave a crap then about trucks sitting so I don't see how it would be any different now.
That's a really good point.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The good news is that its not happening in the middle of winter in the midwest. The bad news is that it will still be in the elements, rain, hail, etc. Not to mention batteries sitting, rubber sitting in the sun. 5 months of it sitting outdoors. Man I am sorry guys.

Ford used to put extra rebates on old VIN#'s to get them to move at year end. Those are the vehicles I specifically bought for myself, wife and father-in-law. We've never had a problem with any vehicle.
Sponsored