05/09/22 Build week

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Ford tracker has moved to shipped, guess this is real...

Awesome! Congratulations!

I hope I at least get modules sometime today, get the feeling they ran out of chips at the KCP plant too.
Sponsored

Reactions: bdl

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Awesome! Congratulations!

I hope I at least get modules sometime today, get the feeling they ran out of chips at the KCP plant too.
Thank you. I'm dealing with survivor's guilt right now. I hope that the opposite didn't happen in KC and they ran out at the end. I think you should know something tonight/tomorrow morning at the latest on your modules.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
Ford tracker has moved to shipped, guess this is real...
I'm hoping I get lucky and this happens soon to me as well. Seems like I already got lucky and got off chip hold after like 2 days. I wouldn't believe I was built except that my trackers updated and my dealer sent me a text saying he looked and it was no longer showing any holds. I might be riding the Harley a little more this summer, granted with gas prices that's probably not a bad idea anyways haha.

Last edited:

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
Sounds like Ramp 59 where I was told me truck is currently is where trucks go to sit forever... so pray Ford chat doesn't say that is where your truck is...

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Sounds like Ramp 59 where I was told me truck is currently is where trucks go to sit forever... so pray Ford chat doesn't say that is where your truck is...
So chat gave you the ramp number? I may need to try and ask them directly then.

Sponsored

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
Yes... below is what they told me...

Thank you for holding! I’ve checked your order status and I see that your vehicle is as follows: In Production. When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. There is a micro-chip at plant hold assigned to your vehicle order. Your vehicle location is as follows: Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI. There is an estimated time of complete production being June 12-18,2022.

Kalidor

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB King Ranch
Occupation
Network Engineer
I called ford (800) 334-4375, pressed them for details and it paid off. They see the truck on convoy. Then come to find out my wife has a PCO. They gave me the certificate number and said I should be able to apply it to my purchase. These folks have always been the most knowledgeable, or at least they seem to know what's up.

Last edited:

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
I called ford (800) 334-4375, pressed them for details and it paid off. They see the truck on convoy. Then come to find out my wife has a PCO. They gave me the certificate number and said I should be able to apply it toy purchase. These folks have always been the most knowledgeable, or at least they seem to know what's up.
I'm glad at least one if us is getting our truck!

Sponsored

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Ford chat gave me the we can't see holds or what ramp your truck is at. But my ETA went from June to October.

• Sad

Kalidor

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB King Ranch
Occupation
Network Engineer
Gotta love FORD chat.....has the consistency of me playing golf...
Calling has always been so much faster. Just say "new vehicle order" at the voice prompt.

Hoopkins45

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 3.5 XLT pending build
Calling has always been so much faster. Just say "new vehicle order" at the voice prompt.
I agree with that, I just called and they said my estimated delivery is 9/26 (dealer told me 1-2 more weeks) and it is on a chip hold.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Yup sit in my garage with Michael Myers mask on and Batman grunge music is back into style on my ride to work these days
Sponsored