First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Apologies if I have missed it ITT or elsewhere, but I have not seen any interior pictures of an XLT BAP. Specifically, I'm curious if the leather seating in the XLT BAP is the same as in the Lariat (i.e. perforated, same grade/quality). Also, I assume the heating functionality available in 302A remains in the BAP, but I haven't seen that specifically confirmed anywhere. Also, I infer that there is no cooling available since its not otherwise available on XLT trucks, which is why I'm curious if the seating area is perforated, which helps a little.

If anyone has any knowledge of this, or pictures, I'd appreciate it.
I have the same questions.

Reactions: bdl

dant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Long shot here, but it seems like a brave new world negotiation wise, with these custom orders seeming to be main route of purchase now... was anyone able to negotiate down from the build/ is there any room to negotiate once the truck arrives? If anyone's had experience one way or another lmk... thx

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
Long shot here, but it seems like a brave new world negotiation wise, with these custom orders seeming to be main route of purchase now... was anyone able to negotiate down from the build/ is there any room to negotiate once the truck arrives? If anyone's had experience one way or another lmk... thx
No. When you order you sign an invoice showing what you'll pay, excluding incentives. Negotiations are done prior to signing the invoice. If you paid invoice or less than invoice (you should), and try to ask the dealer for more discounts the likely result is they'll tell you to shop elsewhere, and will sell your truck to somebody else for more money. YMMV

Sponsored

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone noticed the part number floating around for the BAP 4x4 decals?

Or have an idea on how to find the P/N?

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 BAP PB
FINALLY!!! Almost 6 months to the day I finally got a scheduling email!!!! YAY!!!! Build week of June 6.

And to think I was just about to give up and go buy a boat instead. I still may go buy one anyway. 🤔

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX FordProductionScheduling.PNG

Sponsored

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 BAP PB
FINALLY!!! Almost 6 months to the day I finally got a scheduling email!!!! YAY!!!! Build week of June 6.

And to think I was just about to give up and go buy a boat instead. I still may go buy one anyway. 🤔

FordProductionScheduling.PNG
Also, if anyone is interested, Ford did remove the Active Park Assist and Max Recline seats from my build. And no...no one asked or let me know ahead of time. My dealer wasn't all that happy about it either.

I figure I'll end up taking the truck then order another one when the world gets it $**t back together. By then I'll know if there's anything I wish I would have gotten, or realized was a waste of money. Oh well...at least I'll finally have something.

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX FordAccessoryList.PNG

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
Also, if anyone is interested, Ford did remove the Active Park Assist and Max Recline seats from my build. And no...no one asked or let me know ahead of time. My dealer wasn't all that happy about it either.

I figure I'll end up taking the truck then order another one when the world gets it $**t back together. By then I'll know if there's anything I wish I would have gotten, or realized was a waste of money. Oh well...at least I'll finally have something.

FordAccessoryList.PNG
Thanks for sharing.
I find it odd that the Tow mirrors don’t show up on that Accessories list from the order summary.

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thought I’d share a pic of my carbonized grey BAP lariat. Just picked up from the shop with full front end PPF and ceramic coating. Also swapped out the chrome lugs with black ones

DC08F7B1-4ED7-460E-86CC-FABADC6F985F.jpeg
Looks pretty sweet. How long ago did you order and how long did it take you to get a VIN?

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Looks pretty sweet. How long ago did you order and how long did it take you to get a VIN?
Ordered oct 2 for it may 5th. Didn’t get a vin till early March … was rescheduled like twice but once I got produced it was quick. I’m in Ontario canada btw
Sponsored