First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2020 Corvette C8
Occupation
Hard Worker
I tried to keep my 2013 Lariat alive, I loved that truck. However, I was getting hit with repair bills every month. I kept repairing everything but wanted to explore new. I put $7k into my 2013 in the last 2 years. I was able to get a great deal on this and I am very thankful to be able to have a truck like this. I am slightly embarrassed to have something like this, but I work hard and I have a 9 year warranty that covers everything and I plan on enjoying this truck longer than my2013.

I drove it home and spent 5.5 hours on cleaning and the paint. (Pic 3 is a picture of the drivers door up close, Pic 4 is when I scooted back a bit). I ceramic coated the truck and it worked out so I could ceramic coat the wheels before they were mounted so I was able to get the barrels coated as well.

Leveled and aligned at Ford. I did not opt to calibrate the speedometer. I've never done that in the past....is there back big of a difference with slightly wider tires?

Wheels are the same wheels that come on the Shelby 4x4 - I think they are made by Drake wheels. Very reasonably priced. Tires are 295/60/20.

Added the light up front logo, rear brake light between bed and bumper, as part of the $1000 free accessory promo.

Leveled at Ford.

Looking for the following, any advice welcomed and appreciated:

1). Something to replace the "aluminum" look fender emblems - I saw IKONIC badges but wasn't super impressed. Would prefer the same badges but satin black. I may wrap them or plastidip

2) Safe or holster that fits half the console box so I can use the other half, would prefer to be able to use stock tray.

3) Any idea what I can get for the stock black appearance wheels/tires (275)/ with sensors? Last Pic.

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum tempImage3BilIq
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum tempImageWjPk1o

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum tempImageZFINwJ
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum tempImagejNeHEF

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum tempImagehe77DY

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum tempImageBzkK1r
Sponsored

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I am also getting the BAP. I thought the fender badges came black. I can see obviously they are not on your truck

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I am also getting the BAP. I thought the fender badges came black. I can see obviously they are not on your truck
I believe they are except on the plats.

OP
OP
neverenough14

neverenough14

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hard Worker
glock mount.jpeg

Alien Gear OWB holster and mount or you can forgo the alien gear setup an use a magnetic gun mount
Are those screws exposed on the other side if the console? Nice set up.

Sponsored

jmh86325

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PB
Occupation
USAF & Civil Service retiree
no, console is double walled, used those white nylon inserts you use to attach a license plate with

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum plate hardwar

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Yea, you could just buy the regular bap fender badges and swap the insert. I kinda like the contrast though.

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
They only do the darker brushed aluminum on the Platinum's for some reason, not on any other BAP's.
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum 1655730328051

samcarloso

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
VP Operations
Did the aftermarket wheels come with a wider offset than OEM? Just wondering why you didn't keep the original wheels..

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I'm actually not that opposed to the aluminum color on the side badges, but agree for a "BAP", they should be black.

Let me know if you want to sell them :) I might have a use for them.

Sponsored

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
For those of you with ‘22 Lariats and BAP, are the Ford badges on the front and back black?

Feel like I’m seeing both blue and black from friends and friends of friends.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
For those of you with ‘22 Lariats and BAP, are the Ford badges on the front and back black?

Feel like I’m seeing both blue and black from friends and friends of friends.
^^^ This. I've been wondering this and if so, what are the part numbers.

I have the same question on the headlights and taillights. Do they have the black or chrome accents. I'm hoping the former. I would like to find me a pair and if the BAP has them I'm hoping that means there might be more availability (instead of them just being on the Tremor)

OP
OP
neverenough14

neverenough14

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hard Worker
Front and back are black. The only thing on the tailgate that is not black is the eco boost emblem

Regarding the stock wheels. Same size and offset, larger tires. I have the stock tires and wheels for sale.

oneinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost, 2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
I did not opt to calibrate the speedometer. Is there back big of a difference with slightly wider tires?
The width of the tire doesn't matter, but the the width to sidewall ratio does. With the 295's you'll be going a little faster than your speedo says, but not by much. You might get a ticket if you like to drive 10 over on the highway.

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package - Platinum Screenshot_20220812-203521_Chrome
Sponsored