Black Appearance Package - Platinum

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
I tried to keep my 2013 Lariat alive, I loved that truck. However, I was getting hit with repair bills every month. I kept repairing everything but wanted to explore new. I put $7k into my 2013 in the last 2 years. I was able to get a great deal on this and I am very thankful to be able to have a truck like this. I am slightly embarrassed to have something like this, but I work hard and I have a 9 year warranty that covers everything and I plan on enjoying this truck longer than my2013.

I drove it home and spent 5.5 hours on cleaning and the paint. (Pic 3 is a picture of the drivers door up close, Pic 4 is when I scooted back a bit). I ceramic coated the truck and it worked out so I could ceramic coat the wheels before they were mounted so I was able to get the barrels coated as well.

Leveled and aligned at Ford. I did not opt to calibrate the speedometer. I've never done that in the past....is there back big of a difference with slightly wider tires?

Wheels are the same wheels that come on the Shelby 4x4 - I think they are made by Drake wheels. Very reasonably priced. Tires are 295/60/20.

Added the light up front logo, rear brake light between bed and bumper, as part of the $1000 free accessory promo.

Leveled at Ford.

Looking for the following, any advice welcomed and appreciated:

1). Something to replace the "aluminum" look fender emblems - I saw IKONIC badges but wasn't super impressed. Would prefer the same badges but satin black. I may wrap them or plastidip

2) Safe or holster that fits half the console box so I can use the other half, would prefer to be able to use stock tray.

3) Any idea what I can get for the stock black appearance wheels/tires (275)/ with sensors? Last Pic.

tempImage3BilIq.jpg
tempImageWjPk1o.jpg

tempImageZFINwJ.jpg
tempImagejNeHEF.jpg

tempImagehe77DY.jpg

tempImageBzkK1r.jpg
Great looking truck! Do you have a link to the wheels you put on please?
Sponsored