First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 3.5 BAP
Occupation
Sales Consultant
My new truck just landed at the dealership today, 3.5 EB 502A Black Appearance Package in white. Trying to decide if I should lift/level it and keep the stock wheels with bigger tires (34" or 35") or run a set of Fuel's.
Ford F-150 2022 Black Appearance Package on Oxford White Lariat 20220411_101355
Ford F-150 2022 Black Appearance Package on Oxford White Lariat 20220411_101507
Sponsored

waitingforbigred

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 F150 Lariat on order
How does the exhaust sound?

OP
OP
raitken22

raitken22

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Consultant
How does the exhaust sound?
It sounds pretty good, still a factory exhaust so not like a Borla or the Raptor, but definitely better and a bit louder than the regular single side exit. I haven't driven it yet so don't know how it is under load, but not a huge difference from inside the cab when revving.

tnhomebuilder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB BAP
I have a BAP being built currently, just curious is the Ford emblem on the steering wheel matched to the black ones on the outside of the truck or is it still blue?

Mladen5375

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 lariat powerboost, 2018 G80 Sport 3.3T
Occupation
Engineer
I have a BAP being built currently, just curious is the Ford emblem on the steering wheel matched to the black ones on the outside of the truck or is it still blue?
I have the BAP in my 2022 and the steering wheel emblem is black

Sponsored

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Are you able to post a video with the sound of the dual exhaust? Startup and revving it etc. Wondering if it’s the exact same setup as the tremor? The tremor exhaust sounds pretty good for a stock setup.

OP
OP
raitken22

raitken22

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Are you able to post a video with the sound of the dual exhaust? Startup and revving it etc. Wondering if it’s the exact same setup as the tremor? The tremor exhaust sounds pretty good for a stock setup.
It seems to be the same setup as the tremor, we have one at the dealership as well and they seem to be the same. I'll try to get a video of it this weekend.

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Thanks! That’s unreal. I assumed it would be the entire set up. The BAP with the dual exhaust has to be the best bang for your buck package you can get. I know it kind of defeats the purpose of having the powerboost, but I still wish the dual was available with it haha

OP
OP
raitken22

raitken22

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Thanks! That’s unreal. I assumed it would be the entire set up. The BAP with the dual exhaust has to be the best bang for your buck package you can get. I know it kind of defeats the purpose of having the powerboost, but I still wish the dual was available with it haha
100%, it's $1060 on the Lariat which is 60 bucks more than just the 20's on a regular sport, so on a 3.5 EcoBoost you get all black badges and dual exhaust for 60 bucks more than just 20's. Not to mention the blacked out taillights, headlights and grill look way better IMO compared to the flat carbonized grey grill and white taillights on a regular Lariat Sport.

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
100%, it's $1060 on the Lariat which is 60 bucks more than just the 20's on a regular sport, so on a 3.5 EcoBoost you get all black badges and dual exhaust for 60 bucks more than just 20's. Not to mention the blacked out taillights, headlights and grill look way better IMO compared to the flat carbonized grey grill and white taillights on a regular Lariat Sport.
Agreed! It’s a nice way to get most of the tremor
Agreed ! And if you’re lucky in the states and managed to get the free deplorable running boards that’s another bonus. Even in Canada I got the boards with mine for $950 as opposed to $1300 or something it would have been for the chrome deployable ones on the reg sport

Sponsored

OP
OP
raitken22

raitken22

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Consultant

Agreed ! And if you’re lucky in the states and managed to get the free deplorable running boards that’s another bonus. Even in Canada I got the boards with mine for $950 as opposed to $1300 or something it would have been for the chrome deployable ones on the reg sport
The chrome one's are 1300 now because they are only offered as the extended version, so they go wheel to wheel vs the black one's are just under the doors which looks way better IMO when they're folded, especially in all black

MallCrawler

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Maxima, 2022 Tremor on order
Completely agree which is why I'm looking to get my hands on any corporate higher-ups I can and do a burnout on their fucking faces.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Are the headlights just regular LED projector headlights with a tinted lens?

OP
OP
raitken22

raitken22

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Are the headlights just regular LED projector headlights with a tinted lens?
They are the standard 502A headlights with a tinted lens/darker housing. They still have the anti-glare lighting with auto leveling.