Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Last edited by a moderator:

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
oh cool. thanks for sharing!

It kinda looks like a "sport" with gloss black wheels, different style running boards and grill, and black Ford emblems.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
oh cool. thanks for sharing!

It kinda looks like a "sport" with gloss black wheels, different style running boards and grill, and black Ford emblems.
Yeah, was hoping to like it more, but it’s just “okay”.

The running boards are the “FORD” ones from a Lariat Sport package. It’s just me, but I like my gloss black painted pocket wheels A LOT more than the full black wheels on the BAP.

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX EFB03F11-1B32-4458-B7A4-2C0CCC355167

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Yeah, was hoping to like it more, but it’s just “okay”.

The running boards are the “FORD” ones from a Lariat Sport package. It’s just me, but I like my gloss black painted pocket wheels A LOT more than the full black wheels on the BAP.
yeah, for me, I had to have the dark gray 20s since I don't like gloss black or chrome. :)

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX 1640010430371

Sponsored

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
I really thought I would like this more as well. Seeing the first in person photos leave me with a "meh" feeling. Weren't they supposed to have dual exhaust similar to the tremor? I see the hood is there, but maybe the PB package has the chrome tip? That would be silly.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I really thought I would like this more as well. Seeing the first in person photos leave me with a "meh" feeling. Weren't they supposed to have dual exhaust similar to the tremor? I see the hood is there, but maybe the PB package has the chrome tip? That would be silly.
Just the 3.5 EcoBoost, I guess not the PowerBoost.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
My original order was the carbonized gray with the BAP. Took it off once I heard the delays..and I'm glad I did. Just meh.. the wheels are a big disappointment. The sport wheels are least have some contrast to see the details. Maybe it'll look better in the sunlight. At 61k though.. it's only 2k shy of my 501A lariat.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
My original order was the carbonized gray with the BAP. Took it off once I heard the delays..and I'm glad I did. Just meh.. the wheels are a big disappointment. The sport wheels are least have some contrast to see the details. Maybe it'll look better in the sunlight. At 61k though.. it's only 2k shy of my 501A lariat.
Ditto here. Glad I took it off my order.

Sponsored

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
Sad sad parts bin choice for Ford... only thing I like is fender badges being all black
So essentially for all that money you get...

BLACK plantium 20 inch wheels
Different running boards
Black emblems
Ugly black painted grille which all black package trucks should come with STX grille best looking one reguarrdless of trim
You don't even get black headlight bezels like they did on 2020 or different bed box decals

So sad looking....
This was 1 bad engineer in Fords Parts bin that's for sure

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
Yowzers! I am glad I took the BAP off my order, none of this is very appealing.

I'm going to look into getting the door handles and mirrors wrapped in body color on my Smoked Quartz 701A when I get it sometime in February. And I like the look of the King Ranch wheels.

But really, I'm going to wait till I have the truck and decide once I see it in person and live with it a few weeks.

Warhawk

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tacoma, 2022 Lariat SuperCab ordered
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Sad sad parts bin choice for Ford... only thing I like is fender badges being all black
So essentially for all that money you get...

BLACK plantium 20 inch wheels
Different running boards
Black emblems
Ugly black painted grille which all black package trucks should come with STX grille best looking one reguarrdless of trim
You don't even get black headlight bezels like they did on 2020 or different bed box decals

So sad looking....
This was 1 bad engineer in Fords Parts bin that's for sure
I believe the XLT and above trims get the black headlight housings, you can see it on the XLT at the top of this thread, but strange they didn't do it for the STX
Sponsored