First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
I used Ford Pass to check my trailer lights for the first time today. It worked great and you can check your lights by yourself. It cycles from right turn to left turn, to stop lights until you cancel it.
Sponsored

ddfarmer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350
Does anyone know if there is a setting that will automatically lock the truck after so many seconds when you park and walk away? If there is, how do I do it?

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
Does anyone know if there is a setting that will automatically lock the truck after so many seconds when you park and walk away? If there is, how do I do it?
Nope. But, my wife's 3 year old low end Honda Civic will do that.

CRAZY!!!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Those will the PowerBoost, if you disconnect your 12 volt engine battery, the truck will still power up and crank. Now I'm not sure what the engine battery powers? :unsure:

ddfarmer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350
Nope. But, my wife's 3 year old low end Honda Civic will do that.

CRAZY!!!
Dang, I knew I should have bought a Civic instead! Maybe they could add that with an over the air update?

Sponsored

Tecdiver

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Corporate shill
Makes sense, I stick to backroads as much as possible so gotta watch out for those critters running around. Came across about 8 elk crossing the road the other night.
hitting a herd of elk is an F150 career-ender!

Tecdiver

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Corporate shill
Those will the PowerBoost, if you disconnect your 12 volt engine battery, the truck will still power up and crank. Now I'm not sure what the engine battery powers? :unsure:
I was wondering about that. In my 2015 F150 I drained the battery once and had to get a jump. I wonder if it's possible for the 12V battery to become drained if you leave the accessory on with a PB system? I guess I'll find out once mine arrives!

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
Someone mentioned disabling double honk, that should be possible with FORSCAN. I turned it off on my '19, and remember reading others have done it already on the '21.

rjpicucci

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew XL
I used Ford Pass to check my trailer lights for the first time today. It worked great and you can check your lights by yourself. It cycles from right turn to left turn, to stop lights until you cancel it.
Yeah, I didn't realize I had a temperamental turn signal until the test ran. I would have probably driven around like that being too lazy to check myself. Worked great.

Sponsored

Scott_W

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Cyber Analyst
Don't know how many owners have noticed some dent/scuff marks left from releasing the seat belt buckle and it hitting the B pillar. I did on my 2018 and have started sticking these furniture foot pads to the area it hits. They come in a brown and black I believe it was. OCD I guess

Ford has started adding some felt material on that part of the buckle but mine was not always hitting that pad area.

1615079353379.jpeg
Really cool idea. I especially like it since my truck is four days old. Just walkin ;-)

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Really cool idea. I especially like it since my truck is four days old. Just walkin ;-)
Thanks, my 2018 had some scuff marks/little dents there from that seat belt buckle. Those pads covered it up and kept it from happening any more. Almost looks factory

vCpu

First Name
vCpu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Isn’t their a way to do with the fob?

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
I have been trying to figure out how to keep/show all 6 sets of favorites radio buttons through power cycles. Default is 2 sets. I changed to 6 and as long as I listen to FM or AM ... all six show up.

But if I am listening to XM when I turn off ... upon power up I only get the two sets again. Plus you can't change radio settings back to 6 when listening to XM.. Have to tune to FM. Then goto Settings and then Radio and then change back to 6.

Anyone run into this? Solved this puzzle?

serinjune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 3.5L EB FX4
I have been trying to figure out how to keep/show all 6 sets of favorites radio buttons through power cycles. Default is 2 sets. I changed to 6 and as long as I listen to FM or AM ... all six show up.

But if I am listening to XM when I turn off ... upon power up I only get the two sets again. Plus you can't change radio settings back to 6 when listening to XM.. Have to tune to FM. Then goto Settings and then Radio and then change back to 6.

Anyone run into this? Solved this puzzle?
I tried setting mine to just 4, and it has persisted through several start ups now. I also have a blend of XM and FM among those 4 presets too.
Sponsored