First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
Also has anyone with a blend date of week of 2/8 actually taken delivery or at least know that there truck has been shipped. Several on here posting that they dumped their retail order for a stock purchase (good for you guys...Im considering it if my truck doesn't get shipped soon).
I just posted on another thread but I had a blend of 2/8, production 2/9. Absolutely no movement beyond "in production". I've ditched the retail order and taking delivery of a stock Lariat with more options and a lower price this week. I can confidently say I won't be ordering again. It's too much hassle and stress, especially with a brand with such little emphasis on communication and transparency.
Ford F-150 2/8 builds 3:6 Status
Sponsored

HMG2Ford

First Name
Mic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 Ford F150 Lariat ... 2017 Infiniti Q60S
Occupation
Retired
Also has anyone with a blend date of week of 2/8 actually taken delivery or at least know that there truck has been shipped. Several on here posting that they dumped their retail order for a stock purchase (good for you guys...Im considering it if my truck doesn't get shipped soon).
I received confirmation my truck shipped Friday (3/5) with an expected delivery date of 3/20. I had a blend date of 2/12 and it was actually build on 2/18. I have a rail car number assigned (BNSF301029) and it's moving.

OP
OP

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Same here. I dont know why I bother to check the special order anymore, but I do. Still no movement beyond the 2/18 in production date. I feel better and better about ditching it everyday I get to drive the truck I have.

JC74

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150 FX4
I ordered a Lariat PB through Granger and it has a blend date of 2/12. Spoke to Chip at Granger last Thursday and my truck had been shipped from Dearborn to Kansas City but was waiting for a transport to deliver it to Granger. Should be there sometime this week.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
FYI Produced 2/10(Dearborn) Has bedliner. Shipped 3/6 Rail to Oklahoma. I'm not tracking rail but telling my Dealer to go get my truck when rail gets to OKC

M88265

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Mine was built 2/8 and didn’t ship until 3/3 but it is on its way. Original eta was 3/10 and that changed to 3/20 hopefully it will be early.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
Got this from Pioneer...does this basically confirm my truck is just waiting to be picked up for transport as of 2/21?

Ford F-150 2/8 builds 1615232120885

Ebarthelme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
So mine says it’s on ramp 58 since 2/27 with Norfolk southern but window sticker says convoy. Anyone else on ramp 58?

Sponsored

HMG2Ford

First Name
Mic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 Ford F150 Lariat ... 2017 Infiniti Q60S
Occupation
Retired
Got this from Pioneer...does this basically confirm my truck is just waiting to be picked up for transport as of 2/21?

1615232120885.png
Yes, you are moving through the process. I know it seems tedious, I felt the same pain and got really frustrated with the tracker, etc. but you had some off site action from 2/15 (built) to 2/21 when the truck was "Released" it took me 8 days to find a ride to AZ but the logistics of finding a ride is challenging for Ford or anyone in industry, we are spoiled by Amazon and next day delivery. Good Luck and keep bugging your sales dude at the Dealer to provide the status.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Attached are the gory details. Passed through Wenatchee this morning, should be in Renton today. Depending on truck transport, delivery could be this week or next!
Looks like we are on different trains, dealer just told me it's off the train here and awaiting transport to the dealer.

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
Looks like we are on different trains, dealer just told me it's off the train here and awaiting transport to the dealer.
More logistics opportunities. Left the same location on the same day, heading to the same destination, but different trains.
Congrats, last step for both of us!!!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Attached are the gory details. Passed through Wenatchee this morning, should be in Renton today. Depending on truck transport, delivery could be this week or next!
"All trains lead to Chicago" is so true! We took completely different routes from there. You guys go all the way up the I-94 route while mine basically followed I-80 to NoCal. Here is the route mine took to the rail yard:
Sponsored

Attachments