First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I did get one. It took about a week to get gone. There def was some sort of delay
mine was sent for a spray in on a Friday and it was there till Tuesday. It’s waiting on shipping now. I’m not in a big hurry just as long as it gets here in March. My ETA IS 7 March but we’ll see. I would not have ordered a spray in if I knew there was that much of a delay.
Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Well boys, I’m finally in transit. Here’s to hoping it shows up before the 17th.

D0DA9CC3-4D8E-456A-8E4A-112B78AB0CA9.jpeg
I just checked the tracker and mine has also been shipped. We won’t have to wait much longer.:)(y)
I’ve reached the point in life where I probably won’t ever have to buy another truck but if I do, I’ll try like heck to find one from dealer stock instead of going through the stress of waiting on an order.

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
I have a weird feeling that this will be irrelevant for me today. Dealer told me originally it was going to show up on 2/22 and then when that didn't happen they said today would be the day (just as the tracker has always shown) but it won't surprise me if I don't get a call. I will however be very curious to know where the hell my truck is if 2 expected delivery dates have blown by at the end of today. Here's to hoping!
Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds 1614615724133

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I have a weird feeling that this will be irrelevant for me today. Dealer told me originally it was going to show up on 2/22 and then when that didn't happen they said today would be the day (just as the tracker has always shown) but it won't surprise me if I don't get a call. I will however be very curious to know where the hell my truck is if 2 expected delivery dates have blown by at the end of today. Here's to hoping!
1614615724133.png
There is something very strange going on with a number of late January and early Feb builds. There seems to a number of stuck in production. It seems the ETA is meaningless for trucks built during this time frame. What is really frustrating is seeing trucks built weeks after us with similar options getting shipped. Something is really messed up.

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
There is something very strange going on with a number of late January and early Feb builds. There seems to a number of stuck in production. It seems the ETA is meaningless for trucks built during this time frame. What is really frustrating is seeing trucks built weeks after us with similar options getting shipped. Something is really messed up.
I was told and I somewhat expected mine to be delayed due to the weather event we had here in TX 2 weeks ago but the way everything has gone with the whole thing, I'm not sure that I would ever "order" a truck again.

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I was told and I somewhat expected mine to be delayed due to the weather event we had here in TX 2 weeks ago but the way everything has gone with the whole thing, I'm not sure that I would ever "order" a truck again.
I also will never order again. If someone had to have a 2WD truck I’m sure they would be forced to order but it seems there are plenty of 4WD showing up in dealer lots within 100 miles of me.

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
It's very frustrating knowing that your truck has been sitting a little over an hour away from the dealership since 2/24 and yet know one can seem to say when it will actually show up at the dealership other than, any day now....anyone know someone at Hansen and Adkins Auto Transport?hah!
Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds 1614958100630

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
In talking to my dealer they had a truck show up at the rail yard with a dead battery and the transporter was not allowed to jump it and the dealer could not send a service tech to replace the batter.

Ford sent out some type of special service team that took a few week.. It could be that you are caught in a similar issue.

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
In talking to my dealer they had a truck show up at the rail yard with a dead battery and the transporter was not allowed to jump it and the dealer could not send a service tech to replace the batter.

Ford sent out some type of special service team that took a few week.. It could be that you are caught in a similar issue.
Oh man don't tell me that....but you could be right. It's not making much sense otherwise.

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
I guess speculating about the worst case scenarios did me good - dealer literally just called and said he is staring at my truck that just pulled in on the carrier. FINALLY! Should get to pick it up tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Mine was offloaded from the rail car and is awaiting transport to the dealer. Hope to take delivery by this weekend.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Mine was offloaded from the rail car and is awaiting transport to the dealer. Hope to take delivery by this weekend.
Nice!! My dealer sent me this email:

"Got notification from transport company, they are planning on picking it up on Friday the 12th, so we should have it Monday."

Which is a bummer since it arrived at rail yard yesterday and has to sit 4 days now. I have the day off on Friday and was thinking I'd have all weekend with the truck! Now I have to take a day off work unless I want to wait another whole week. Argh...

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Nice!! My dealer sent me this email:

"Got notification from transport company, they are planning on picking it up on Friday the 12th, so we should have it Monday."

Which is a bummer since it arrived at rail yard yesterday and has to sit 4 days now. I have the day off on Friday and was thinking I'd have all weekend with the truck! Now I have to take a day off work unless I want to wait another whole week. Argh...
All I have is that it’s off the train and the only eta they have is the 20th through the 26th. Which sucks because the truck is sitting 5 miles from the dealership right now. Really hoping I have the truck in the driveway this weekend.
Sponsored