First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Am I the only one who feels like this is normal and not all that wild?
Sponsored

2Lazy2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 EB Platinum FX4 701A
"Deja vu all over again." I ordered a KR in Oct 2021 and waited...and waited. In May 2022, I abandoned the order and purchased a dealer-ordered Job 2 Platinum. Crazy days continue at Ford.

Last edited:

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Am I the only one who feels like this is normal and not all that wild?
Maybe. I definitely don't think that having tens of thousands of trucks just sitting in lots from December to July (about 50% of all Job 1s) is normal. Pretty sure Ford execs would admit this is abnormal.

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
Maybe. I definitely don't think that having tens of thousands of trucks just sitting in lots from December to July (about 50% of all Job 1s) is normal. Pretty sure Ford execs would admit this is abnormal.
Not saying it is great for the customers or good business but based upon the information here and on other forums, it is very normal.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Not saying it is great for the customers or good business but based upon the information here and on other forums, it is very normal.
I can assure you after watching every Ford release from the late 1980s until this current one, they have never - ever - not had the current year F-150 at lots until March of the model year. Ever. Typically they would start hitting the lots in August of the prior year. They are about 7 months behind "normal." Farley has driven the train into the cliff.

Sponsored

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
I can assure you after watching every Ford release from the late 1980s until this current one, they have never - ever - not had the current year F-150 at lots until March of the model year. Ever. Typically they would start hitting the lots in August of the prior year. They are about 7 months behind "normal." Farley has driven the train into the cliff.
This is a Gen 14 forum so only referencing what has been normal for this generation.

coaster57

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platnum high 702A 4x4 on order.
Occupation
Retired
It was listed in the tracker as in production (not sure anything that tracker says means anything), but the dealer confirmed it was built for well over a month - just waiting on this thing to be fixed.
Mine is almost exactly the same. 702A without power boost and 3.5 EB ordered 9/28, build and blend 1/19 and nothing since. July isn't going to work for me so I'll have to consider other options. I would think if its a module issue, reordering wouldn't make a difference unless you change trim levels since the upper trims seem to be most effected.

Theo Caldwell

First Name
Theo Caldwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
My truck has been built and is offsite.
Sponsored

Last edited: