First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I've not been able to locate a single Hybrid at a dealer within 150 miles of me and that includes major cities such as Raleigh and Charlotte where there are several large dealerships. Has Ford even started shipping the Hybrids?
Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
I've not been able to locate a single Hybrid at a dealer within 150 miles of me and that includes major cities such as Raleigh and Charlotte where there are several large dealerships. Has Ford even started shipping the Hybrids?
Dan, Yep, I did the same search & found only V8s or Ecoboost. - zero Hybrid's.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Ga, had a few.

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
Ordered a hybrid on november 18, so far no build date, dealer says Ford is behind all across the country. I've heard there is great demand, anyone know anything for sure.

Sponsored

Bills

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 ordered, 2019 JLUR Rubicon
Mine was a 12/14 build, still says in production but pretty sure it was completed at this point. Dealer expects it the last week of December, but I have my doubts since the status has not updated.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Mine was built 12 Nov.

Kefoster2

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
My hybrid was ordered on 3 August and built on 1 December. Still awaiting a ship date.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Mine (through Granger) was to have been built yesterday. A Winter Solstice truck. Let's hope it was finished!

Sponsored

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
good luck finding one. Mine was built on the 9th of November and is still sitting at ramp 59. I put out a spiff to my sales team to locate one in a high trim in Star White or Antimatter Blue. Nobody has had any luck just yet.

OP
OP
Dan M.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I just did a search and there’s a Limited Hybrid in transit to Capital Ford in Raleigh. Color is Star White. Maybe this is a signal that the hybrids are on the way.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
I just did a search and there’s a Limited Hybrid in transit to Capital Ford in Raleigh. Color is Star White. Maybe this is a signal that the hybrids are on the way.
Dan have you decided what (Plat, KR, etc..) & where to buy a new 2021

OP
OP
Dan M.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Dan have you decided what (Plat, KR, etc..) & where to buy a new 2021
Crossroads in Fuquay has 2 Platinums in transit that have an ETA of the 28th. One has Carmelo interior and the other one black. Once I look at them I’ll make a decision on a KR or Platinum. If Crossroads will give me good price for my 2018 I’ll order from them.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
I've heard that while the stock hybrids are being delivered, the retail orders are delayed to January. This appears consistent with so many of the retail orders appearing a couple of weeks ago with build dates for the week of January 18.
Maybe a dealer will be willing to sell their stock order for the same price as the retail order you've placed with them??

I have a stock order with Granger, which was to be built yesterday.
I have a retail order with local dealer (long story, with plenty of posts on this Forum), which is to be built week of 1/18/21. Both are hybrid Platinums.
Sponsored