Where’s my truck?

Bigbeef1200

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 f-150
Hi! I ordered my first powerboost in March but dealer messed up and didn’t order the 7.2 Genny so I re-ordered at the beginning of April. My truck was built in may and shipped to Toronto in July with a expected delivery date at the dealer of July 11th-17th it’s now October and I still don’t have it. Dealer is being less then helpful telling me they know nothing and it’s coming. I’m losing patience. Also heard there may be a stop ship on it but once again dealer won’t tell me anything
Sponsored

GEN14OWNER

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Hi! I ordered my first powerboost in March but dealer messed up and didn’t order the 7.2 Genny so I re-ordered at the beginning of April. My truck was built in may and shipped to Toronto in July with a expected delivery date at the dealer of July 11th-17th it’s now October and I still don’t have it. Dealer is being less then helpful telling me they know nothing and it’s coming. I’m losing patience. Also heard there may be a stop ship on it but once again dealer won’t tell me anything
Ford doesn't tell the dealers anything. You'll find out more information about your truck here than you dealer will ever know.

OP
OP

Bigbeef1200

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 f-150
Well ford of Canada has been absolutely no help at all either. Customer service at its finest

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
Ordered mine in Jan. 5 months to build and ship to rail yard 2 hrs away from my dealer. There it sat for 3.5 months. Just got it this past Friday after 8.5 months. And yes it was on a quality hold for many weeks regarding flickering light whatever that was. My dealership was great in trying to followup and get answers but Ford was incredibly non transparent about the whole thing.
Sponsored