Sponsored

Did my truck ship?

bcd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Ok, I'm trying to figure out if my truck actually shipped. Yesterday my tracker had the estimated delivery date moved up from 7/17 to 7/9, and the dot under shipped is now highlighted. I actually placed the order in mid-December, and while the wait hasn't been nearly as long as some, it feels like it's been forever. Just trying to see if this is legitimate positive news, or if it's just wishful thinking on my part. Can anyone who has received their truck tell me if this is accurate?

Ford F-150 Did my truck ship? 1622327377372
Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
That to me does look like it shipped, yes. I think the trigger that it shipped is when you actually get the number of days showing up there above the status.

Jack Miter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I had been using the tracker from this site. It showed shipped April 10. Dealer confirmed this and said it could take a week or a few. I watched the tracker everyday up until the ETA date (May 18th) then no news for a while. When I checked last week it got moved up to June 8th. A day later it showed delivered May 27th. I called the dealer next day, he said yup... come pick it up! I think the tracker shows things are happening but not accurately.

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Mine was like that from 5/7 until 5/25 when it changed to delivered. I went to Palsapp and it showed pending until 5/24 when it switched to dispatched and then on the 25th it showed delivered. My truck was shipped from Dearborn by rail to Wentzville, MO then by truck to my dealership.

OP
OP

bcd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Thanks for the input. That gives me hope that it's at least moving and making its way here before things shut down for a couple weeks.
Sponsored