What the heck is this symbol?

Posneut

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
This popped up and I can't find reference to it... yellow between the H & L. Any help??
Ford F-150 What the heck is this symbol? 20210810_155736
Sponsored

OP
OP

Posneut

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
This popped up and I can't find reference to it... yellow between the H & L. Any help??
20210810_155736.jpg
Page 347 of owner's manual... finally found it. Seems I set something up that I didn't plan on. Stupid fingers! "Pre-collision Assist"

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Page 347 of owner's manual... finally found it. Seems I set something up that I didn't plan on. Stupid fingers! "Pre-collision Assist"
I would imagine if the line is through it that it's turned off.

Sponsored

kosekjm

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.5 Powerboost FX4 5.5' Bed
Occupation
Software Engineer
@Posneut thank you for this question and the answer. I had this same symbol pop up on my dash while idling on battery with the AC on. Couldn't find that anywhere in the manual.

Weird that mine popped on while I was just sitting in a parking lot but so far it hasn't appeared again. I don't think I was changing anything in the dash, but I had been sitting waiting on the wife for a bit (Without my phone :( ) so I was going through the settings. Must have hit something unintentionally.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
My instruments look a little different, but the underlying systems must be the same. I've seen that little helmeted guy swinging two swords … usually a dirty windshield or mud on the front bumper. It doesn't seem to mind snow packed on the front bumper, but the camera needs a clean, clear view (sun glare is enough to blind it.)
Along with mirrors, turn signals, headlights and taillights, these are the two spots to clean during refueling on a road trip:
Ford F-150 What the heck is this symbol? 1629735859241

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
20210810_155736.jpg
Ok, so I just went out to my son's truck and turned the Automatic Emergency Braking System on and off several times and that light came on and went off accordingly so I now KNOW what it is and that is it.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
@Posneut thank you for this question and the answer. I had this same symbol pop up on my dash while idling on battery with the AC on. Couldn't find that anywhere in the manual.

Weird that mine popped on while I was just sitting in a parking lot but so far it hasn't appeared again. I don't think I was changing anything in the dash, but I had been sitting waiting on the wife for a bit (Without my phone :( ) so I was going through the settings. Must have hit something unintentionally.
Ok, so I just went out to my son's truck and turned the Automatic Emergency Braking System on and off several times and that light came on and went off accordingly so I now KNOW what it is and that is it.
Sponsored