What should I get at delivery?

OP
OP

mau47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 502A Powerboost FX4
Thanks for the tips everyone, picked her up this morning and generally everything looked good except for the repair to the interior trim piece that caused me to wait a week for delivery in the first place.

Dealer tried to pull a fast one on me, they did not replace the trim piece like they were supposed to instead tried to hide the issue and hold it back in place double sided foam tape. So we got a resolution worked out thats going to require me to take the truck back at some point when they get all the parts in and drop it off which is annoying but I'm not going to settle on the issue.

The only other quirk so far is the radio is randomly changing stations on me, in the 2 hours or so I have driven so far it has changed stations on its own 3 times. The first time I thought maybe I accidentally hit something but the other two times I wasn't anywhere near any controls that I could have accidentally done it. The truck is running software from March and based on the update history for the 23's on this forum it looks like I am quite a few updates behind, so hopefully if they start rolling in that will take care of that.
Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Another PB in the club, sweet.

OP
OP

mau47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Another PB in the club, sweet.
So far I love the way it drives, I have gotten a little bit of downshift roughness going from 5th to 4th gear, but otherwise its nice and smooth and the acceleration is not even a little bit lacking, I find myself hardly touching the gas pedal to get up to speed quickly and hopefully this is a late enough build most of the other quirks I have been reading about are rectified.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
So far I love the way it drives, I have gotten a little bit of downshift roughness going from 5th to 4th gear, but otherwise its nice and smooth and the acceleration is not even a little bit lacking, I find myself hardly touching the gas pedal to get up to speed quickly and hopefully this is a late enough build most of the other quirks I have been reading about are rectified.
Yeah, it's effortlessly quick. You'd expect more engine noise for what it's actually doing.

LVmudscrew23

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F250 KR
I'm not sure yet, the salesman suggested they were going to have to replace it but I am not sure if ended up being the case yet. I know on the dash trim inside they are replacing the piece as that was the holdup on delivery, they had to order the panel in and it's not due to arrive until today.
Seeing if they did anything for this cowl yet? picked up a 23 powerboost last night and they checked the lot today and said about half the trucks had the cowls sticking up. He said he might be able to get it replaced but might end up reoccuring again after. I think it was the same on both sides.

Ford F-150 What should I get at delivery? 1703816803464

Ford F-150 What should I get at delivery? 1703816819376

Sponsored

shooters1380

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Law enforcement
Seeing if they did anything for this cowl yet? picked up a 23 powerboost last night and they checked the lot today and said about half the trucks had the cowls sticking up. He said he might be able to get it replaced but might end up reoccuring again after. I think it was the same on both sides.

1703816803464.png

1703816819376.png
Mine is the same way

OP
OP

mau47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They replaced the panels on mine with new ones but at least design wise they appear to be the same. I am fully expecting it to happen again, but at minimum didn't want to leave the lot with it looking like crap.