Vibration thru gas pedal

Millb67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have place a piece of suborathane rubber btwn the pedal assembly and the firewall. Still hasn’t changed anything. The only thing touching the truck would be the bolts. Is there some type of vibration in the firewall resonating into the bolts to the pedal assembly??
Sponsored

Gnn60sec

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 supercrew powerboost
Occupation
Lender
Anyone experiencing an intermittent vibration or light grinding feeling through the accelerator pedal? Seems to happen mostly at 1500+ RPMS. I thought it was because I have the adjustable pedals but I drove another 2021 with the adjustable pedals today and there was no vibration. There are several old threads on this issue and the theorys have been the adjustable pedals resonating with the engine or various issues with the exhaust being loose, unbalanced drive shaft, transmission issues. Etc. One thread on this issue from years past was 46 pages long but I dont see where anyone ever came up with a definite cause or remedy. I have an appointment with my dealer next week to look at this but they say they have never heard of this. Anyone else with this issue? Thanks
I have noticed the same occasionally. But more so, I am experiencing a slight vibration on light acceleration most in higher speed ranges. Plus, tranny seems a bit clunky sometimes when shifting,but not always. Anyone else?

Gnn60sec

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 supercrew powerboost
Occupation
Lender
I have noticed the same occasionally. But more so, I am experiencing a slight vibration on light acceleration most in higher speed ranges. Plus, tranny seems a bit clunky sometimes when shifting,but not always. Anyone else?
Mine is a 2021 Lariet w/powerboost 4x4

Puckett88

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor 402A Package - MX4 Cover & Bed Liner
I will be taking my vehicle to the dealer on 11/11 and will post an update. I am already expecting them to say it's normal but I didn't feel the vibration when the vehicle was brand new. To answer the previous post, it almost feels like there is a foot massager in the gas pedal.
Any update on this?

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 Lariat, 2005 F150 XL, 2021 F150 PB Laria
Occupation
Material Handler
I have tried watching for this and have not noticed any vibration unless I have the audio cranked and bass is hitting ?. Hope those who are having the problem find a resolution.

Sponsored

wafflesarefun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
filled up on gas today and this started immediately after, at 1700 miles, powerboost 4x4.

i noticed the vibration to be pulsating, and switching from normal to eco slows the rhythm of pulsating. it only seems to happen over 30mph. hoping it goes away... anyone else get anywhere with this?

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 502A FX4 5.0
filled up on gas today and this started immediately after, at 1700 miles, powerboost 4x4.

i noticed the vibration to be pulsating, and switching from normal to eco slows the rhythm of pulsating. it only seems to happen over 30mph. hoping it goes away... anyone else get anywhere with this?
Truthfully, I haven't noticed it for a while now. I have 15k miles on the truck now and other than long trips I don't notice it at all.... even then I tend to use cruise so it doesn't rate as more than a mild annoyance if I am not on cruise....

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and name & location of your local Ford dealer, I’ll look into this for you. Thank you!

agyc1979

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and name & location of your local Ford dealer, I’ll look into this for you. Thank you!
I have noticed this same issue of the vibrating gas pedal on my vehicle. I brought the vehicle to the dealership and they attempted to fix it but this hasn't gone away yet.

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew Powerboost
I just received my 2021 Powerboost and I experience the same thing. It feels like I’m driving over a rumble strip briefly. Vibration happens when the truck is in 8th, 9th, or 10th gear between 1300 and 1700 rpm. Speeds around 45-55. If steady speed is held, the feeling comes and goes rhythmically.

Sponsored

Phantomest

First Name
Yousef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Firefighter/Contractor
I have a 2021 F-150 2.7L 4x4 XL and started noticing the vibration in the gas pedal at around 700 miles. It’s only noticeable while accelerating and can be intermittent.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have a 2021 F-150 2.7L 4x4 XL and started noticing the vibration in the gas pedal at around 700 miles. It’s only noticeable while accelerating and can be intermittent.
Hello! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and name & location of your local Ford dealer, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

Forsyth150

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I have a 3.5 w/ adjustable pedals and have a slight vibration feeling under throttle. I have just started to get this vibration and ironically just had the transmission valve body replaced. I have a hard time believing it’s the adjustable pedals, but I could just be jaded after a transmission issue in less than 1k miles.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have a 3.5 w/ adjustable pedals and have a slight vibration feeling under throttle. I have just started to get this vibration and ironically just had the transmission valve body replaced. I have a hard time believing it’s the adjustable pedals, but I could just be jaded after a transmission issue in less than 1k miles.
Hi there! Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I can look into the vibration you have been experiencing on my end.