First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
Does any one know if the 2023 super duty upfitter over head console fits in the 14th gen f150? I want to use the boosted grey goose up fitting harness but don’t want the black raptor over head console. Because my truck has the grey head liner.
Sponsored

TylerNinetyTwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL Regular Cab
It looks to be the same, yes but I can't 100% confirm it. The super duty overhead console is the only one with switches that comes in the gray color.

OP
OP

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
It looks to be the same, yes but I can't 100% confirm it. The super duty overhead console is the only one with switches that comes in the gray color.
That’s what I noticed. With respects to the colour. I haven't actually sat or looked in a 23 super duty so I don’t know what it looks like. I know the 22s looked pretty dam close but weren’t the same shape.

OP
OP

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
@Stefanolimotta I would be very surprised if the super duty isn't the same as the f150.
super duty overhead console with upfitter switchs gray.JPG
Yup is that your truck? Where the heck did you get a picture like that lol. But if that’s the one it definitely looks like it will fit. Now the only thing that is concerning me is the actually colour that looks like a lighter grey then what my truck is but I’ll have to take a closer look. But I think I’ll get a vin from a truck that has this colour and upfitter and see what that is going to run me I’m sure it’s 600 usd.

Sponsored

TylerNinetyTwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL Regular Cab
Yup is that your truck? Where the heck did you get a picture like that lol. But if that’s the one it definitely looks like it will fit. Now the only thing that is concerning me is the actually colour that looks like a lighter grey then what my truck is but I’ll have to take a closer look. But I think I’ll get a vin from a truck that has this colour and upfitter and see what that is going to run me I’m sure it’s 600 usd.
It's from a YouTube video. 9 minutes 31 seconds in.

The color looks exactly the same as the f150 xl interior to me.

car3452

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have the king ranch with the brown liner how bad of clash do you guys think it would be for the dark gray console would be ?

OP
OP

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
I have the king ranch with the brown liner how bad of clash do you guys think it would be for the dark gray console would be ?
It would be bad lol but if you got the king ranch just get the over head console from the king ranch super duty.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
The super duty king ranch liner looks darker in photos. Im waiting to see one in person on a lot.
I see it probably isn’t because I was thinking the xlt trim doesn’t look the same as mine either but realistically there’s no way they did that it’s to many colours to make lol. And even if it was darker I still think it would look nicer then the grey

OP
OP

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
Maybe your right this video the liner looks more brownish.
Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 2.51.51 PM.png
Ya we’ll have to find one on the lot and take close up look at it that’s what I plan on doing in the new year.
Sponsored