Sponsored

Center console

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Do you have any issues with the arm not holding the phone up? Like falling down? If that makes sense lol

Not at all. The holder has a large face with a magnet. The phone case I bought is a Ghostek with 4-card holder back that has a large metal plate that seconds as an RFID blocker.

The WizGear magnet holder is attached by a screw-ball socket style. It is a really strong hold.

That's my wife's phone, but mine is the big Samsung Galaxy Note10+.

I'm not concerned about the lack of wireless charging. I don't even have the pad. The Android/CarPlay usb port is 5-6" away.
Sponsored

C_Low

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Not at all. The holder has a large face with a magnet. The phone case I bought is a Ghostek with 4-card holder back that has a large metal plate that seconds as an RFID blocker.

The WizGear magnet holder is attached by a screw-ball socket style. It is a really strong hold.

That's my wife's phone, but mine is the big Samsung Galaxy Note10+.

I'm not concerned about the lack of wireless charging. I don't even have the pad. The Android/CarPlay usb port is 5-6" away.
Awesome! Thanks so much. That’s a really good set up. I don’t have the charging pad either, and I didn’t wanna use one of my cup holders to put a phone holder. So this is a good idea for sure!