Truck Covers USA Roll Cover installed review & photos

Carl1968

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 F550, O4 Ranger, 17 Land Rover, 15 Ram 2500 etc
Perhaps the most expensive roll up cover on the market?

I chose the Work Cover Junior because it can be unlocked with a key or with a pull cord if the tailgate is down , the small 8” canister & the mini tool box. As an added bonus it integrates with the Yakima rack system.

The movement and build quality is commiserate with its price. I really can’t think of an improvement. Carwash testing showed surprisingly good weather seal. Not perfect, but it does a very good job. I should have done a little more research on the toolbox as it less than mini, it is tiny. I’m sure I’ll find something to put in there, but the gallon of washer fluid I was hoping for is out of the question. However: It is a very well made little box.

The unit was packaged perfectly, and it took about 1.5 hrs to install.

Would I buy it again? Yes, but I might skip the toolbox.
Ford F-150 Truck Covers USA Roll Cover installed review & photos P_20231108_091652
Ford F-150 Truck Covers USA Roll Cover installed review & photos P_20231108_091623
Ford F-150 Truck Covers USA Roll Cover installed review & photos P_20231108_091708
Sponsored

Last edited:

PowerBoostSoCal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet Powerboost
I have that one without the toolbox and it is a great cover, only downside is the rollup box in the bed takes about 8 inches of bed length away (except for about 10 inches under the box that will allow full length use of the bed). It works great, minimal water leakage, no rattling and makes the truck look really clean with the cover rolled up.