Sponsored

Renegade Covers installed anyone?

whacky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Anyone out there have any experience with these Renegade toneau covers?

https://renegadecovers.com/

I was looking into getting a Diamondback HD cover for my new '21 Platinum, but I like the idea of the Renegade better.
Seems very beefy. Folding allowing for taller objects to fit in bed. It has an L-track orientation for various attachment points, weather resistant, etc.

I have tried to reach out to the company for more information without a lot of luck so far.

Any personal users out there?
Sponsored

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Did you end up getting one? I was looking at the Diamondback, but I think I'd like the Renegade better. What do you think about it?

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Can't see this being truly useful as I would never put a pallet load at the height of the bed rails and with the cover closed there is no way to tie to the bed cleats.

Having gear out of sight and protected from the weather are the benefits to adding and expensive tonneau cover to the truck.

I paid less for my Snugtop topper for my truck's 6.5 bed and it effectively doubles the amount of space in the bed for gear and also makes a truck great for transporting dogs.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
The Renegade has L Tracks running along the sides and front and back. Many attaching devices utilize an L Track. You would not need the bed cleats for attaching purposes as you will use the fasteners for that L Track.

This is one of the best Trifold style covers out there right now IMO. However the company really does not go out of its way to be customer responsive. It seems to do the bare minimum to pass as a legitimate company. YMMV.
Sponsored