Sponsored

Tremor suspension on Powerboost

Cooder_Graw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost 4x4
I talk to a couple of different shops about the UCA I wanted to run a different brand they said why not . The Icon specifications say to use their UCA . I didn’t to use base off price and wasn’t sure about the uniball . But yeah I end up buying the whole set up minus the rear leaf pack . So far super happy with the ride . No more bobble head rocking side to side .
Sponsored

Black_stx

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I would imagine the tremor knuckle and uca would be the parts that would have to go together
Well I’m thinking about getting the icon knuckels and uppers with the eibach protruck coils but icons website says it requires tremor length coils

Prufrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
Well I’m thinking about getting the icon knuckels and uppers with the eibach protruck coils but icons website says it requires tremor length coils
I will likely be installing my Eibach 2R kit within the next month. Was thinking about installing the ICON knuckles but wasn't sure if that would require me to upgrade the UCAs. Will likely do the knuckles and UCAs as a 2nd stage project in the future after running the coilovers for a while. Got the SPC camber nuts also.

Sponsored

amschind

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 SCrew 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Physician
I don't know if this is in time to be of use to anyone, but Tremor CV shafts fit on stock everything else and SPR makes forged UCAs that are pretty darn stout and sufficiently adjustable to take up slack from level/et c.

Cooder_Graw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost 4x4
I will likely be installing my Eibach 2R kit within the next month. Was thinking about installing the ICON knuckles but wasn't sure if that would require me to upgrade the UCAs. Will likely do the knuckles and UCAs as a 2nd stage project in the future after running the coilovers for a while. Got the SPC camber nuts also.
I thinks as long as they are tremor length and or a tremor level coil.
Sponsored