Transmission grinding and won't drive in 2h

CoolCoyote

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Fusion
@Ford Motor Company are you paying attention???? This Grade A horse manure and this type of pitiful service and support runs rampant in your company's dealer network.
Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
@Ford Motor Company are you paying attention???? This Grade A horse manure and this type of pitiful service and support runs rampant in your company's dealer network.
They're fully aware of pending parts orders, aka backordered. They haven't given a shit for the last 3 years and there's no indication that it's changing anytime soon.

While, at the same time, sending such parts to factories to build more vehicles to sit on lots. They're fully aware of the shitshow they're putting on, and no, they don't care.

Eff0neFitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT 302A SuperCrew 3.5L EB FX4 Trailer Tow Pkg
This is why I can't stand that obnoxious @Ford Motor Company fake bot account on here. Why do the moderators even allow him / it on here. Please ban it already.

Ford seems to do an awful job of warranties. We've seen countless sagas and stories of customers getting screwed.

OP
OP

lamy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
The parts came in and I finally got my truck back. I was hoping for a whole new rear end, but I still have my old, rusted out axle housing. Countdown timer has started until the next broken axle bolt.

OP
OP

lamy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
And I have another broken axle bolt, this time on the driver's side. I know this likely belongs in the "Issues, Repairs......." category, but figured it made sense to update/resurrect my old thread. Should I push to have them replace the whole rear end at this point?
Sponsored