First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 SXT Supercab 4x4 bone stock
Occupation
Surgical Tech
I honestly don't even want any lights or blinkers on them just tow mirrors. Lol. Looks like I won't be able to get that tho

Yeah I Am in the same boat here. I have the heat and power, and could live with that, puddle lights and power fold would be nice but not necessary at this point. Someplace makes a connecting wire for our truck but I cannot remember where I saw it now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lricaud81

Lricaud81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 stx fx4
Yeah I Am in the same boat here. I have the heat and power, and could live with that, puddle lights and power fold would be nice but not necessary at this point. Someplace makes a connecting wire for our truck but I cannot remember where I saw it now.
Yeah I don't need all the other stuff it'd be nice but I'm good with just heat and power like I have

OP
OP
Lricaud81

Lricaud81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 stx fx4
I finally got around to emailing boost and they asked for a pic of my harness plugging into my mirror. They said I have the wiring already for running light and turn signal already there so I assume it'd just be FORScan to make them function.
I'd asked if they had any without signal or running lights they said no at the least you'd have signal. I may go ahead and do it once I'm in that stage of mod and I get the courage to use FORScan.

Smokewagun

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat Lightning
AGAIN!!!!!! NO WIRES, NO HARNESS, NOTHING SPECIAL! READ!

I have an STX, my Son has an STX. We both installed tow mirrors from Ford. They have the lens on the side and the puddle lamps built in already. With simple replacement and plug-in, you get mirrors that you manually telescope, and adjust with the joystick from the previous flapper mirrors. If you want the lights to activate or the turn signals, you do that through Forscan. Same thing with the puddle lamps. The puddle lamps will not work unless you go into Forscan and make some changes. We both now have running lights, turn signals, and puddle lamps. All we did was plug and play and use for scan.
Mirrors from a reputable dealer from Ford will cost you about $680.
Sponsored