Suma Performance

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hi folks,

We want to gauge interest to see if we should make SUMA mirrors for the Tow Mirrors. SUMA mirrors are convex and anti-glare

We currently offer SUMA mirrors for the regular mirrors LINK. If we have enough interest, we'll start the production for the tow mirrors.

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Given that the OE Tow Mirrors have a generous convex lower section I would not want a convex upper / main section. I love my OE Tow Mirrors as they are, super functional, nothing wanting.

Just one opinion.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Given that the OE Tow Mirrors have a generous convex lower section I would not want a convex upper / main section. I love my OE Tow Mirrors as they are, super functional, nothing wanting.

Just one opinion.
I would have to agree. I do not own the tow mirrors so take this for what it is worth.

When I ordered the truck, I debated long and hard over whether to order the tow mirrors. For $250 they would have been an absolute steal if needed. One of the selling points was the large convex mirror along with the large regular mirror. Best of both worlds. I just could not get over the size of them and amount of side vision that was blocked. Since I presently do not tow, I passed on these even though they were a bargain IMO.

I do not what kind of production/start up costs would be involved with this product line, but I would think the sales would be minimal. Good luck with the survey and your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.