First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
Rear bumper step. My GMC had that and it was a lot easier getting into the bed.
I don't like the way they look. I'm sure they're functional, but my tailgate step and helper bar is nice and it disappears when not in use. I don't like the side cutout steps on the big trucks either. They destroy the lines imo.
Sponsored

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum BAP Star White EcoBoost
I would like a plug in hybrid option, camera in rear view mirror, view side view cameras when engaging the turn signals.
I would also like the ability to see the 360 cameras on the FordPass app when the truck is parked, just to keep and eye on it remotely. The ability to request/trigger a software update would also be appreciated. Navigation map on the instrument cluster like was stated earlier would be really cool, like some Audis.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I would also like the ability to see the 360 cameras on the FordPass app when the truck is parked, just to keep and eye on it remotely. The ability to request/trigger a software update would also be appreciated. Navigation map on the instrument cluster like was stated earlier would be really cool, like some Audis.
The issue is that sync 4 has dogshit hardware. The new hardware has far more capability with it. The first vehicle announced that I'm aware of with the new hardware is the 24 chinese mach-e.

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The issue is that sync 4 has dogshit hardware. The new hardware has far more capability with it. The first vehicle announced that I'm aware of with the new hardware is the 24 chinese mach-e.
Do you know if the new 2024 F-150 will come with the new hardware?

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Do you know if the new 2024 F-150 will come with the new hardware?
I wouldn't bet on it. Low run vehicles like the mach-e is a strong possibility, but I don't think it's something they'll do claiming market research and use it for 25s. Sync 4 is JUST usable on the 12" screen. The 15.5" version is just bad. MME and lightning maybe. I hope they'll allow it to backwards port without requiring encryption -- it's got the same physical connectors on it.

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I checked out a Platinum trim Tundra before purchasing my truck. What I liked about the Tundra was the seats had a thigh support extender that was comfortable and the full sliding rear glass. I'd like to see these features on future F-150s.
Sponsored