• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ordered 2022 Lightning - My Experience

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Why not? Reconciliation bills don't have to be Felix's Magic Bag of Tricks.
I was going to say, if it has to do with budget/taxes/revenue I thought that was fair game for reconciliation.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
Reserving/Ordering a Lightning with the Ford Rules is a bit like the Old Carny Ring Toss ...

Oh So Close - But No Prize! Spend Another Dollar?

Yesterday while my Completed Order was sitting on the Dealer's Desk ready to submit I got no Invite at 5:34 PM EST like you other lucky souls (CONGRATS!).

At 8:00 am this morning called Ford (1-800-334-4375). Be prepared for a lot of bad elevator music (In my case about 25 Minutes).

But once connected she was very nice, American, and helpful. YES- My Reservation is still there even though my webpage is blank. It may or may not be updated. If not we have to order through our dealer. The reason it is blank is everybody with some kind of change in dealership during the process.

I was not Wave #1, Only Priority #1. Dealer either Lied or is Stupid (Or Both). I guess there is a reason Used Car Salesmen poll lower than Senators. If you fail at everything else in life you can always try to fail at selling cars.

Emailed my dealer - No response yet. But I am primed to do the Black Friday Routine once more leading up to January 20th Wave #2. This Truck is worth waiting for.

Deleted member 9341

Reserving/Ordering a Lightning with the Ford Rules is a bit like the Old Carny Ring Toss ...

Oh So Close - But No Prize! Spend Another Dollar?

Yesterday while my Completed Order was sitting on the Dealer's Desk ready to submit I got no Invite at 5:34 PM EST like you other lucky souls (CONGRATS!).

At 8:00 am this morning called Ford (1-800-334-4375). Be prepared for a lot of bad elevator music (In my case about 25 Minutes).

But once connected she was very nice, American, and helpful. YES- My Reservation is still there even though my webpage is blank. It may or may not be updated. If not we have to order through our dealer. The reason it is blank is everybody with some kind of change in dealership during the process.

I was not Wave #1, Only Priority #1. Dealer either Lied or is Stupid (Or Both). I guess there is a reason Used Car Salesmen poll lower than Senators. If you fail at everything else in life you can always try to fail at selling cars.

Emailed my dealer - No response yet. But I am primed to do the Black Friday Routine once more leading up to January 20th Wave #2. This Truck is worth waiting for.
It’s genuinely shocking how bad customer service is with Ford dealers. Both clueless and completely disinterested in helping or even replying. If anyone found an awesome dealer please let me know who it is. I’ll gladly move my reservation and pay to ship the truck to NY rather than reward my shitty dealer with a sale.

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
It’s genuinely shocking how bad customer service is with Ford dealers. Both clueless and completely disinterested in helping or even replying. If anyone found an awesome dealer please let me know who it is. I’ll gladly move my reservation and pay to ship the truck to NY rather than reward my shitty dealer with a sale.
I will say that my dealer is great. The salesman told me I was number one in line. Thought the email would come out a 9a.m. on the 6th, so I went to the dealer to have them order. On arrival, the sales manager had print outs for every trim level to review. Walked them over to give to me and the salesman.

I already knew I wanted a Pro so I did not need the print outs but I thought that was nice. Once I could order later in the day, I ordered on line, called the dealer, told them to accept the order which the did in minuets.

The dealer has 74 reservations and they way I look at it, I won the lottery. They looked at it differently, thanking me for my business.

Not the type of dealer you can nickel and dime to reduce price, but I think they give a fair deal and treat you with respect

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
My experience with customer service with Metro Ford in Niskayuna, NY (https://www.metrofordny.com/) has been great. We have bought 4 vehicles from them in the last 2 years (latest was our Mach-e GT on 12/31/21) and it has been great every time. No ADM either. PM me if you want the name of my salesman.

Sponsored

Deleted member 9341

I will say that my dealer is great. The salesman told me I was number one in line. Thought the email would come out a 9a.m. on the 6th, so I went to the dealer to have them order. On arrival, the sales manager had print outs for every trim level to review. Walked them over to give to me and the salesman.

I already knew I wanted a Pro so I did not need the print outs but I thought that was nice. Once I could order later in the day, I ordered on line, called the dealer, told them to accept the order which the did in minuets.

The dealer has 74 reservations and they way I look at it, I won the lottery. They looked at it differently, thanking me for my business.

Not the type of dealer you can nickel and dime to reduce price, but I think they give a fair deal and treat you with respect
Thanks. Do mind sharing the dealer? I’m not into nickel and diming either. I just want a Pro, happy to pay sticker and simply want a pleasant and responsive salesperson. Thank you!!

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Thanks. Do mind sharing the dealer? I’m not into nickel and diming either. I just want a Pro, happy to pay sticker and simply want a pleasant and responsive salesperson. Thank you!!
Sent you a P.M.

kscoleman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge 2021 MachE
Check Out Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita Kansas. Spoke With the GM no ADM either.

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
They would have had 2 in 2021 if they had passed bbb.
Not sure but I think the infrastructure bill was not done through reconciliation, enough republicans voted for it. So they saved reconciliation for BBB. I would have to check to be sure though. Edit: 19 including McConnell.
Sponsored