First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
Spray in bedliner? Really? So how much of a delay will all these put on OKTB timelines?

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
My Canadian dealer said this to me today when I asked them about the delays mentioned in this document :

We haven’t gotten a date for “okay to buy” yet from Ford Canada so no exact ETA on the vin number yet, you still have time.

The forums don’t really mean anything right now as we can’t put in the orders anyways till Ford gives us the okay. If any issues arise With your order I will let you know. :)

Sponsored

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
Bob,
Is this information
Sorry for the cutoff message. I think we all have to wait until OKTB is official and see what falls out of the trees! The waiting game goes on. I wish I could stop watching this forum! So much for Election Stress, I have plenty of 2021 F150 stress! :ROFLMAO:????

CLEMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So I'm guessing it doesn't mean anything that my truck shows up when I "search inventory" in my area as dealer ordered, but I did order the work surface and spray liner.

P.S. STX V8, ordered at dealer about 9/15 and got my VIN about 10/15

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Well, add my paint color to the list... I supposed I feel less bad about the work surface delay, but not better about the timeframe of getting my truck.

VERY curious as to why the "hybrid order could have the interior work surface..." comment needs to be there. Is that just saying that it is configurable or available?
I believe that is the bench seat without the center console. Looks like the have that work surface available. 40/20/40 seat

Agashi25
Those things come out all the time, keep eye out for a later one. Also check with you dealer for I have seen them lock those in even though you truck has not arrived.

NoSnow
For sure, I had planned to get mine done at Line X anyway, they have life time warranty, Ford only gives the 3 years. Cost is really the same because they have discounts, sales and offer a military discount.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
So I'm guessing it doesn't mean anything that my truck shows up when I "search inventory" in my area as dealer ordered, but I did order the work surface and spray liner.

P.S. STX V8, ordered at dealer about 9/15 and got my VIN about 10/15
If it shows built or in route but if it shows something else then not so sure. If you have a VIN you should have a scheduled date and the parts should be available.

You may have gotten the last work surface! Lol Was you work surface the bench seat or bucket?

All non-hybrid engines with the codes 991, 5, 8, B. - 991 is diesel engine in lieu of 3.3/2.7 eco/ 5.0. The 5 the 8 and the B are something else, don't know how to interpret that. I think they are just say Diesel engine, not sure why is put like this, some computer spit it out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sorry all that this is so confusing but wanted to get the info I had out so the rest can see what I see. not sure how helpful it is, just remember this is a one week period and we got it late in the Week.

Next Tuesday could be a who different story.

I did get this statement from a line working:

"Things are going good but they’re still ramping up. There’s a lot of weird stuff with our internal monitoring."

So I take this as a good thing. As always, don't tell Ford on me...

Sponsored

CLEMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If is shows built or in route but if it shows something else then not so sure. If you have a VIN you should have a scheduled date and the parts should be available.

You may have gotten the last work surface! Lol Was you work surface the bench seat or bucket?

All non-hybrid engines with the codes 991, 5, 8, B. - 991 is diesel engine in lieu of 3.3/2.7 eco/ 5.0. The 5 the 8 and the B are something else, don't know how to interpret that. I think they are just say Diesel engine, not sure why is put like this, some computer spit it out.
I got 40/console/40,
1FTFW1E51MFA37046
search 44130 for stx 101a, v8, 5.5 bed and you'll see it

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
If is shows built or in route but if it shows something else then not so sure. If you have a VIN you should have a scheduled date and the parts should be available.

I interpret it as 995 - 5.0 And 998 - EB 3.5. Don’t have a clue what a 99B would be. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I got 40/console/40,
1FTFW1E51MFA37046
search 44130 for stx 101a, v8, 5.5 bed and you'll see it
Can you do a print screen and post it here. I see some that show "Just Arrived" They could be on the lot or in route to the dealer.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I interpret it as 995 - 5.0 And 998 - EB 3.5. Don’t have a clue what a 99B would be. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.
I gotcha, yeah that's got to be it.

99B is 3.3L V6 PFD in the XL and XLT

CLEMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Can you do a print screen and post it here. I see some that show "Just Arrived" They could be on the lot or in route to the dealer.
On my phone at work and I can't get the screen but it has the just arrived ribbon in the search results and "Dealer Ordered" under the VIN when you open the details
Sponsored