First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
10 is best, 19 is worst. I’d say 90% of them are Priority 19, so 11 is really good.
Got this from the dealer . Don’t panic US readers, Canadian pricing

Ford F-150 (Jan 21) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints 57178251-94F5-45FB-B2C9-34B963C9ADF5
Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
@currybob Apologies if this has come up before, but do you know the name of the system this report comes from (or maybe the formal name of the report)? My dealer has been somewhat unhelpful/unknowledgeable thus far, but I figure I'll still ask if they can generate this report. Maybe they'll go with it hoping I'll email them less frequently for updates. :LOL:

Hope you're enjoying your new truck!
Might get in contact with the receiving guy in Fleet.
He knows what is coming and when.
Also has the ability to look these up.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Anyone else feel lost without the glorious reports @currybob was kindly sharing with us? There has to be someone else with access who can continue on with Bob's great work and get us some updates? Because this ↓

what is happening.gif
Currybob is probably out driving his new truck. ? :)

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
definitely lost without the updates!

I got my own update today. ordered early november. still no VIN, still listed as 'in production'. I am never going to get this truck. (Lariat PowerBoost with work surface).

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
definitely lost without the updates!

I got my own update today. ordered early november. still no VIN, still listed as 'in production'. I am never going to get this truck. (Lariat PowerBoost with work surface).
You can't be "in production" without a VIN. You can be in "order processing" without one. I'd ask your dealer for a screen shot of your order status. Somethings not being communicated correctly.

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You can't be "in production" without a VIN. You can be in "order processing" without one. I'd ask your dealer for a screen shot of your order status. Somethings not being communicated correctly.

you are right, I was wrong. he told me 'to be scheduled'? I will get a screen shot.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
you are right, I was wrong. he told me 'to be scheduled'? I will get a screen shot.
OK, sorry to hear that. They must not have allocation or something. I ordered my Lariat PB with the work surface in early December and got my VIN on January 8. I hope it happens soon for you!

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OK, sorry to hear that. They must not have allocation or something. I ordered my Lariat PB with the work surface in early December and got my VIN on January 8. I hope it happens soon for you!
thanks! glad that some folks are getting them. though, my patience is waning, may have to change my plans.
Sponsored