Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Well shit. Glad OKTB is coming up soon. I wish work surface wasn’t such a pain in the ass.

Appreciate the update!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Well shit. Glad OKTB is coming up soon. I wish work surface wasn’t such a pain in the ass.

Appreciate the update!
I still wonder if that could not easily be added later. Seems like it would just be a lid change.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the update. I'm kind of shocked that the Spray in bedliner could cause a delay as well. Hopefully I can get this removed if it causes a delay as it is easy enough to get it done by a third party.

Things should start happening next week

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Looks like Max Recline Seats fell off the list of unavailable options for week 49, which was about when they were projected to be available previously, with 12/14 being the last date I had seen.

Thanks again for posting these Bob!

Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I still wonder if that could not easily be added later. Seems like it would just be a lid change.
probably.. at this point I’m just annoyed that $2500 PCO is going to expire before I get delivery. Sucks big time.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Sorry for the delay-looks like 50M is still not available
Screenshot (13).jpg
Well, add my paint color to the list... I supposed I feel less bad about the work surface delay, but not better about the timeframe of getting my truck.

VERY curious as to why the "hybrid order could have the interior work surface..." comment needs to be there. Is that just saying that it is configurable or available?

H2opolo12

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat Crewcab
Occupation
Government
Dang, it. I ordered the work surface and the spray in bed liner for my Limited. Guess I'll have to keep waiting.

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Oh damn I have the 64x gloss wheels since I ordered lariat sport... I wondering if I can just substitute a different wheel or will I have to remove the entire sport package. Time to contact my dealer...

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I think the $2k or the $2.5K incentives were sent out for two customers:
- Push customer into the dealer in hopes of sending them out with a 2020
- Push a 2021 customer to take delivery of an early production 2021 retail truck that has 'most' of the options they want, but perhaps not all as Ford ramps up production.

I really hope some of the forum members trucks come in before the date though, it would be a shame to wait so long and then miss the incentive.

Sponsored

DaHealey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Here's the one note I don't understand - No Availability for any non-hybrid engine? They're not building any 5.0's or 3.5 EB's? That surprises me.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Here's the one note I don't understand - No Availability for any non-hybrid engine? They're not building any 5.0's or 3.5 EB's? That surprises me.
I was thinking the same thing. They offer 6 engine options but 5 are unavailable?

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
Well, add my paint color to the list... I supposed I feel less bad about the work surface delay, but not better about the timeframe of getting my truck.

VERY curious as to why the "hybrid order could have the interior work surface..." comment needs to be there. Is that just saying that it is configurable or available?
It’s saying if you order a hybrid and want the work surface you can option for the fold down seat with the work surface and they can build it right away.

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
So I have the EcoBoost, work surface, spray in liner, 18” gloss black wheels and zone lighting. Does this mean I’ll never get my truck? Wtf is going on?

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
So I have the EcoBoost, work surface, spray in liner, 18” gloss black wheels and zone lighting. Does this mean I’ll never get my truck? Wtf is going on?
Sir your delivery has moved to December 2022. Thank you for your patience.
Sponsored