First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Hey Bob, I’m sure you’re frustrated as can be with your situation. Did you say earlier that the dealership was going to check to see if they could drive up and get it for you tomorrow if it hasn’t been loaded up for delivery? Good luck either way.
That was the plan till we found out, it still had not had the BLIS software update. Ford prohibits selling to the customer till completed and can not be driven on the road. They also added a $21 fine if a dealer is caught doing so. They sent me the Ford notice that went out.

We can send a truck for it but that would run around $500.

Tomorrow will be interesting to see for sure, it could be there now for all I know but with the way things have been going, I'm not betting on that.

Touchdwn
So what is the problem, they can't get the replacement part or something?
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Truck finally built but ETA on delivery is Feb 27. 6 weeks to get to California? Why so long?
Oh fudge... that doesn't bode well for me. Mine is being built in 4 days. I'm in NoCal but I'm guessing that won't be any different.

Antec900

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 and soon 2021 F-150
Occupation
retired
Managed to squeeze one more update out of them because my truck has still not arrived from the rail yard.

Looking like some real shortages again for this week scheduling. Those that have gotten scheduled dates will be Ok and be glade.

Looks like they are selling these things way faster than they can be produced.

1610567496025.jpeg
My truck was just ordered yesterday (21st). What do you think my schedule could be?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
My truck was just ordered yesterday (21st). What do you think my schedule could be?
They seem to be getting closer to normal speed with just a few hickups here and there. I would guess at about 10 weeks as a good expectation, unless you have ordered something like a diesel or lay down seats.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
It’s been exactly four months (9/22-12/22) for me without word!