My view

AdamH

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I just received my new Lariat the other week. I have learn most everything about it and am really enjoying it but I am a little annoyed with my view. I understand how you can add the different pages to it and I like using it. But why do I have to click ok on it every time I start up my truck to get into my view. Is there a way to make it stay in my view so I don’t see the menu every time I start the truck. I know it’s not that big of a deal to press it every time ( first world problems) but it’s just annoying and I can’t find anything online about it. Does anyone know of a way to make it stay in my view all the time?
Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
I just received my new Lariat the other week. I have learn most everything about it and am really enjoying it but I am a little annoyed with my view. I understand how you can add the different pages to it and I like using it. But why do I have to click ok on it every time I start up my truck to get into my view. Is there a way to make it stay in my view so I don’t see the menu every time I start the truck. I know it’s not that big of a deal to press it every time ( first world problems) but it’s just annoying and I can’t find anything online about it. Does anyone know of a way to make it stay in my view all the time?
Not that I am aware. Mine does that as well. I just set it on Trip and it come up every time I start the truck.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Mine didn't used to do it every time but now it does, we can only hope Ford comes out with fixes and can do OTA updates to fix the fixes that the OTA updates broke :/

One crazy thing I noticed months ago was that the blue crew cab truck in my 360° view changed to a silver regular cab. So Ford is actually doing things.

Hopefully all the Myview annoyances are ironed out and maybe they can figure out how to have the truck stay in the last mode selected under certain circumstances.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Believe this was covered in another thread, something about creating a user profile allows retention of the my view screen
Looks like page 593 of owners manual "Creating a Personal Profile"
Sponsored