My View default is back

Coachboz

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum | 3.5L PB Hyb
Per other suggestions I created a profile to have my center console display something other than “‘my View” at start up. This was working fine, but then it appears I received an OTA update the other day and now once again it is defaulting to “‘my View” every time I start the truck. I know just hitting “OK” isn’t that big of a deal but it’s kind of annoying given all applications save “state” these days. Anyone else see this regressive behavior? I have tried deleting and adding back my profile, but no luck. Thanks!!!
Sponsored

defran02

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 4X4 Sport 302a, 2020 Honda Pilot
I am in the the "My View" hell. It keeps resetting and clears my selections after my truck is turned off.

OP
OP
Coachboz

Coachboz

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum | 3.5L PB Hyb
Hang in there... mine has once again fixed itself. No new OTA that I could tell. No rhyme or reason as to why that I can discern. Just started working. But the whole thing is still buggy. the other day I was in Eco mode and everything was green except my "calm mode" truck, which was blue. So there are still glitches for sure.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
I would get multiple 'OK' alerts consecutively, the "My View," then "Parking brake Off," followed by "Remain in Eco Mode?" It's so annoying and usually I can't hit OK fast enough to stay in Eco because when you hit OK once, it won't respond, only after the second press will it.

Recently, the 'My View" has gone away and now only the other two remain to nettle me.

Another thing that I just noticed is that the icon for the 360 View has changed. I swear before that it was a blue SuperCrew like the truck on the start up screen. I only remember, because it made me sad that they couldn't even bother with a detail that costs nothing. I just noticed that now it's a silver longbed reg. cab like my truck!
Sponsored