FoMoCo Financing Incentives?

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I rather ask here then pester my dealer (for now). Short story: I ordered my truck on December 14th, before we had much information about the BAP package for 145” 3.5EB Lariats. Unbeknownst to me the power running boards were free, but I didn’t end up finding out until early January.
I spoke with my dealer, whom reached out to their Ford rep to see if they could be added, since my truck had been scheduled and had a VIN. As a back up we ordered another F-150 with the power boards, in case Ford couldn’t add the power boards to the original order. Also, even with the price increase the incentives for a January 2022 order we’re better, so I was coming out a little ahead.
As it turns out Ford was able to add the power boards to the original order, but for some reason power boards were not added to the latest order.
my dealer is going to get pricing and incentives updated as I’ll be buying the first truck, which this is to my benefit..

Now, what I’m hoping for is that someone knows what FoMoCo financing incentives were in the Midwest (Missouri) for 2022 F-150s ordered in December 2021 and ordered in January 2022.
I realize I could call and ask them to pull my Smart Vincent, but hopefully I’ll be doing that soon when the truck arrives..

Thanks all!
Sponsored

GEN14OWNER

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I rather ask here then pester my dealer (for now). Short story: I ordered my truck on December 14th, before we had much information about the BAP package for 145” 3.5EB Lariats. Unbeknownst to me the power running boards were free, but I didn’t end up finding out until early January.
I spoke with my dealer, whom reached out to their Ford rep to see if they could be added, since my truck had been scheduled and had a VIN. As a back up we ordered another F-150 with the power boards, in case Ford couldn’t add the power boards to the original order. Also, even with the price increase the incentives for a January 2022 order we’re better, so I was coming out a little ahead.
As it turns out Ford was able to add the power boards to the original order, but for some reason power boards were not added to the latest order.
my dealer is going to get pricing and incentives updated as I’ll be buying the first truck, which this is to my benefit..

Now, what I’m hoping for is that someone knows what FoMoCo financing incentives were in the Midwest (Missouri) for 2022 F-150s ordered in December 2021 and ordered in January 2022.
I realize I could call and ask them to pull my Smart Vincent, but hopefully I’ll be doing that soon when the truck arrives..

Thanks all!
I don't have an answer for you but you're doing the right thing. MANY Dealers have no clue what is & isn't available and I don't fault the dealers for that necessarily. Ford is horrible about keeping their dealers up to speed on what they’re doing.

When I ordered my truck, I came armed with all the info and there was more than one instance when he told me “that’s not available” but it was. I made him check and sure enough…

And just to give you an idea of what a great dealer I had… Ford Motor Credit said that 0% interest wasn’t available for the loan I wanted and somehow... they got it for me anyway! I didn’t ask “how”… I just signed the papers. QUICKLY!

Good luck!