Sponsored

Dealer is tossing my deal. Any way to view historical Ford offers/financing incentives???

mrgoalie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Please share what incentives/interest rates you were eligible for. I placed my order on new 2022 KR on October 21, 2021. I now have a build week of 9/5/2022. I would like to know what was lock in by ford in that time frame. Thanks
From what I remember I had the 1000 for ordering, 2000 personal offer & 500 from Farm Bureau Texas. When I asked him about all of these he pulled up a program & entered the date of my order. It pulled up all rebates/offers & finance details that I was available for. I have been with this certain dealer for over 20 years & they do not pull any shenanigans. Hope this helps good luck with your new truck.
Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I am trying to find a way to prove my case as my local Northern Virginia dealer is backing out of their agreed upon deal.

So I ordered a platinum f150 BAP back on October 4, 2021. It finally arrived to my dealer last week and I went to sign for it and drive home. I got to the dealer, did all the paperwork, successfully beat back the pressure for add-ons and fully signed the contract. The dealer signed their portion too. They did all the DMV work there that night and the registration is in my name. I ended up having to leave it there for the night because they had trouble using my x-plan pin and I had to generate a new one. I get a call the next day and the dealer is telling me they are no longer going to honor the 0% for 72 months promo offer and that it was now much higher now. They said that the rebates from when I ordered could be used, but the rate during that time didn't apply to orders... just dealer stock. That was not what they told me when I ordered it, of course, and I distinctly remember ford ads at the time saying "buy now or order one for these special offers" which is why I decided to order one instead of getting one from the dealer lot. The rate swing will add many thousands of $$$ to the total cost of the truck if I don't pay it off sooner than term.

Anyway, is there a way to view historic ford offers at that time? An official way? I saw the stuff from ford authority news website, but that didn't help my case with them.

Even though the contract was signed by all parties and they took my money and put the registration in my name with the DMV, they are still able to back out of it totally and that seems off to me. They have also given me an unrealistic deadline to answer them. Really crappy dealership experience.
Pins used to be good for 3 month only some years back, but are good for one year now. All incentives and rebates at the time of order apply. Your dealer is pulling a fast one on you. Wondering if the dealer used up that original Pin from you on someone else......I'd be calling AXZ Plan office at 1-800-348-7709 and find out if that Pin has been used. Or check yourself if you have a login for https://corp.sts.ford.com/adfs/oaut....com/oidcclient/redirect/website&scope=openid

Last edited:

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
My order sheet( the one you sign) showed the truck build and final price. all applied incentives and x plan base price. i would question why the pin needed to be redone After the order.
I saw ur deal post. im Glad u feel good about ur deal And that corp people still respect a customer enough to reach out.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90 T5 22 Ford Lightning 23 Subaru Outbac
I did that and lost a 500 discount. I was told you have to keep ford financing for six months if any of your discounts are tied to the loan rate. Or on refi the discount is recouped. Happened to me in 2016. The credit union would not consider the truck after 6 months. I chose to pay the 500 cause the rate difference was 4 %. Saved it in the long run. FYI check your incentives and rebate fine print if u go that way.
That does not happen in Virginia since simple interest loans have no prepayment penalties. The finance manager wants you to keep the loan so that the bank/finance company does not charge back his commission for your finance transaction.

I bought a new car from a Maryland dealer and the F&I manager told me that I had to keep the loan for three months or I’d have to pay the rebate back. The moment that the title work was done, I paid the car off - and then hit a deer with it the next day totaling it. I was not asked reimburse the rebate.

Last edited:

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
There is 100% no requirement to pay back any incentives on a finance purchase. You met the obligation to receive the rebate upon financing. Once you own the truck, you can pay for it however you want, whenever you want. If you are found to have falsified information, then yes, they can pursue incentive reimbursement (i.e. not a first responder), but once the paperwork is done, it's done.

Sponsored

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
For my last two new vehicle purchases, the dealer encouraged me to finance through Ford to claim a rebate. With the truck loan, the financing manager at the dealership got me the account number before I got the payment book from Ford to allow me to pay the loan off as quickly as possible. Once I had the account number for the loan, I contacted Ford for a payoff. There was no obligation to repay the financing rebate.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
For my last two new vehicle purchases, the dealer encouraged me to finance through Ford to claim a rebate. With the truck loan, the financing manager at the dealership got me the account number before I got the payment book from Ford to allow me to pay the loan off as quickly as possible. Once I had the account number for the loan, I contacted Ford for a payoff. There was no obligation to repay the financing rebate.
yup thats how it works, once its in FMC you can pay it off the next day or stick to your loan terms or pay it off later.
some rules will take back dealer points $ money paid to dealer by fmc but it does not affect your loan.

i read through this a few times and may have missed the answer about your x plan pin. did you go to ford partner website and look at your generated pins and if they were used or unused? they are good for 12 months and then they drop off but getting another at least for me is easy as going back on line.

FordestGump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Occupation
Trains
Could you just buy it at whatever new rate they want to deal with and then just go have your credit union refinance the loan with their rates? We are a credit union member through our employer and their rates are always better so in the past we've financed through the dealer and just refinanced through our CU.
Ya but no CU is going to give him 0%
Sponsored