Sponsored

What financing incentives apply during the order process?

hedge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F350
I think I've heard that you get the best incentives/rates of the order date or the delivery date. Is this exclusive to those 2 dates or if there is a better rate in between the 2 dates does that also apply?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
My understanding, based on how it was explained to me, is you need to choose between the incentive at the time of order or the incentive at time of delivery.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I think I've heard that you get the best incentives/rates of the order date or the delivery date. Is this exclusive to those 2 dates or if there is a better rate in between the 2 dates does that also apply?
The incentive offer must be in effect on one of those two specific dates.

IF an incentive offer were to become effective and end / expire between those two dates, then you will not be eligible for that incentive offer.

Remember, just because you may be 'eligible' for an incentive offer does not mean you will qualify for that specific incentive; qualification for a specific rate/terms depends on your credit-worthiness, etc.

edit - one other minor detail .... the first date is the date your order is "confirmed" by Ford; that may be the same as the date your order is placed with the dealer or may be later depending on when the dealer actually submits your order to Ford.

Last edited:

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The piece that I am uncertain of is the active order incentive vs. the active purchase incentive. I ordered in late October of this year and at the time, the purchase incentive was 2.9% APR for 60 months while the order incentive was a locked 3.9% APR for 60 months. I'm assuming that my order date incentive is the locked 3.9% for 60 months but if the purchase incentive at the time of delivery is more favorable, I could opt for that instead. Is that accurate based on others experience?

rwxr_xr_x

First Name
rwxr_xr_x
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 XLT + 302A
I think the purchase incentive is for on lot MY2022 while the order incentive is for MY2023

Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think the purchase incentive is for on lot MY2022 while the order incentive is for MY2023
Agreed, but would the current purchase incentive be the available incentive at time of delivery?

GenXeration

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150, Platinum, 5.0 4x4, Agate Black, BAP
Response I received from Granger Ford……”Rates, incentives or PCO's are not locked in at the time of ordering. When your vehicle arrives on our lot, financing will be finalized then and they will go back to the time you placed your order to the time you take delivery of it and figure out the best incentives for you at that time. ”
Sponsored