• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
This isn't a thread exclusive to Lightning. This thread is about dealers with or without ADM.

And what many dont seem to understand listing all those MSRP dealers above is that selling retail orders at MSRP is already ADM of its own. That’s your 6-10K the dealer is keeping.

Don’t ask me about Lighting. I don’t know much about speculation on that EV that most won’t even be able to get for the next 2-3 years.
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) Screenshot_20211001-203054_Chrome
Sponsored

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
This thread is in the Lightning forum to talk about dealers not asking for ADM on the Lightning. It is quite a bit of a different experience than normal truck buying.

Wow, seriously? Nothing in the post title or OP’s original post talks about Lightning in particular. Then i can’t be of help here, can only imagine how dealers will try to profit of that.

danInCo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ford Escape, GMC Yukon, Chevy 1500
Occupation
Manufacturing Executive
Email from my dealer, Loveland Ford, Loveland CO confirming that the will not charge ADM.

Sponsored

DirtFreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Ford F250
Occupation
Retired ( paper maker )
If you are desperate for a new truck and pay the ADM, When it comes time to sell or trade in you will not get that extra money you paid back.

OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
This isn't a thread exclusive to Lightning. This thread is about dealers with or without ADM.

And what many dont seem to understand listing all those MSRP dealers above is that selling retail orders at MSRP is already ADM of its own. That’s your 6-10K the dealer is keeping.

Don’t ask me about Lighting. I don’t know much about speculation on that EV that most won’t even be able to get for the next 2-3 years.
Wow, seriously? Nothing in the post title or OP’s original post talks about Lightning in particular. Then i can’t be of help here, can only imagine how dealers will try to profit of that.
I didn't think I had to state that, INSIDE a subforum FOR the F-150 Lightning, that this was for the F-150 Lightning. Everyone else, but you, was smart enough to realize this was for the F-150 Lightning.

dalykitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Range Rover Sports
Emailed a few places around me.

Damerow Ford @Beaverton, OR: No ADM. Will honor x plan if available.
Gresham Ford @Gresham, OR: No ADM, Will NOT honor x plan.

Cpt_Caveman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nothing Good Yet
Can an ADMIN or OP please edit the first page list to remove Koons and a few others that we now know we’re incorrectly added?
maybe even add the word “Lightning” to the title for those that are apparently struggling?

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
I emailed the rep at Interstate Ford in Dacono, CO that handles orders. He had the following to say.

1. You are number 3 on our list, so right at the top, essentially!
2. There will be no mark-ups or addendums on the trucks, just MSRP pricing for us here.
3. Unfortunately due to the lack of allocation, no, we will not be doing X-Plan on the lightning. That is the case across all vehicle lines for us right now.
4. We require a $500 deposit for any order, and it is refundable if you decide at some point that you don't want to complete the purchase. All you have to do is let me know!

I would assume based on your spot on the reservation list, that you will be among the first people to receive your Lightning, but it could depend on the options that you choose and the availability of those options. I don't have any information at this time from Ford on an exact date, but I am, and have been, expecting this month, so the 26th could very well be the day. The guys on those forums seem to have some inside sources that I don't have!

I will reach out to you once we do know the date, and have more information, and then we can get your order in as quickly as possible and get you on the road to your new Lightning! If you have any other questions or concerns, please just let me know!

Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I emailed the rep at Interstate Ford in Dacono, CO that handles orders. He had the following to say.

1. You are number 3 on our list, so right at the top, essentially!
2. There will be no mark-ups or addendums on the trucks, just MSRP pricing for us here.
3. Unfortunately due to the lack of allocation, no, we will not be doing X-Plan on the lightning. That is the case across all vehicle lines for us right now.
4. We require a $500 deposit for any order, and it is refundable if you decide at some point that you don't want to complete the purchase. All you have to do is let me know!

I would assume based on your spot on the reservation list, that you will be among the first people to receive your Lightning, but it could depend on the options that you choose and the availability of those options. I don't have any information at this time from Ford on an exact date, but I am, and have been, expecting this month, so the 26th could very well be the day. The guys on those forums seem to have some inside sources that I don't have!

I will reach out to you once we do know the date, and have more information, and then we can get your order in as quickly as possible and get you on the road to your new Lightning! If you have any other questions or concerns, please just let me know!
Well your dealer has been more than forthcoming!

At least you know where you stand with your reservation.

I wish mine would tell me more - guess will have to wait until the online ordering starts and then make a trip to the dealer to confirm no ADM....

OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
Can an ADMIN or OP please edit the first page list to remove Koons and a few others that we now know we’re incorrectly added?
maybe even add the word “Lightning” to the title for those that are apparently struggling?
How was Koons added incorrectly, when it was mentioned in this thread?

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
How was Koons added incorrectly, when it was mentioned in this thread?
It was the guy who didn't know this was a Lightning thread. ffxdude replied to him saying Koons told him that they were adding ADM.

sollie

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Mike Maroone Ford in Longmont, Colorado said "Ford has told us that we will be able to start ordering the Lightning in December. We wil [sic] be selling them for MSRP."
Sponsored