• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
I don’t get why everyone here is listing dealers doing retail orders at MSRP when there are several reputable dealers on this very forum, across the country, offering 3-5% under invoice.

Folks, that’s like almost 8-10K in your pocket and your still willing to take the truck at MSRP? Mind boggling.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I don’t get why everyone here is listing dealers doing retail orders at MSRP when there are several reputable dealers on this very forum, across the country, offering 3-5% under invoice.

Folks, that’s like almost 8-10K in your pocket and your still willing to take the truck at MSRP? Mind boggling.
I don't know of any dealers doing that for the Lightning. EVs are a different animal.

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
I don't know of any dealers doing that for the Lightning. EVs are a different animal.

I don’t think all of MSRP dealers listed on this thread are just offering Lighting at MSRP. They are offering all retail orders at MSRP.

Like someone above mentioned Town and Country in Alabama, Youtube’s favorite American dealer. They are doing everything at MSRP - F150s, Superdutys. Is that fair? They are basically keeping that extra 8K profit for themselves on your custom order vs the dealers offering you the real discount on this forum.

vegas2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Fit
I don’t think all of MSRP dealers listed on this thread are just offering Lighting at MSRP. They are offering all retail orders at MSRP.

Like someone above mentioned Town and Country in Alabama, Youtube’s favorite American dealer. They are doing everything at MSRP - F150s, Superdutys. Is that fair? They are basically keeping that extra 8K profit for themselves on your custom order vs the dealers offering you the real discount on this forum.
well this is an ADM thread, so I posted the MSRP(no ADM) so at least it's a worst case scenario of no ADM. And as I said in my post, looking for under invoice, but haven't found one yet within a decent drive of northern nevada.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber

Care to share the dealers that are offering it below MSRP? I'm aware of Grainger but no other dealerships.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer

I have yet to see anything about 3-5% under? I believe granger has the best known deal and that's $1000 off. Also 5% of $90,000 is $4500. I would imagine the bulk of sales are going to be in the $60k range so that's 3000 off at 5%. So nowhere near 8-10k.

dropp01

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 ford edge, 2020 edge ST, 2021 f-150 lariat
Frontier Ford in San Jose Ca. , I got 1500.00 off the Greenie.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Frontier Ford in San Jose Ca. , I got 1500.00 off the Greenie.
I don't know what 'the Greenie' is.
Have they committed to that discount on a reservation based lightning order?

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
I have yet to see anything about 3-5% under? I believe granger has the best known deal and that's $1000 off. Also 5% of $90,000 is $4500. I would imagine the bulk of sales are going to be in the $60k range so that's 3000 off at 5%. So nowhere near 8-10k.

5% under invoice! Not 5% off MSRP, huge difference. Invoice is around 4-5K under MSRP on its own.

Chapman of Horsham, PA is 3% under invoice.
Granger of IA is also 3% under invoice.
Koons of Woodbridge, VA is 5% under invoice.

Go into search above and you will find the necessary info about all 3. I just went with Dexter at Koons - awesome gentleman to deal with, honest and attentive. And yes the difference on my Platinum build was around 10K less than MSRP.

dropp01

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 ford edge, 2020 edge ST, 2021 f-150 lariat
I don't know what 'the Greenie' is.
Have they committed to that discount on a reservation based lightning order?
No it was a retail lariat. sorry guys wrong place to post.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
5% under invoice! Not 5% off MSRP, huge difference. Invoice is around 4-5K under MSRP on its own.

Go into search above and you will find the necessary info about all 3. I just went with Dexter at Koons - awesome gentleman to deal with, honest and attentive. And yes the difference on my Platinum build was around 10K less than MSRP.
Granger has committed to $1000 off lightning, not 3%.
Have the others committed to this pricing on reservation based orders for lightnings? I think you are talking about current vehicles and not the future release of the lightning.
It's also my understanding that the mach-e has invoice = MSRP and it is expected that the lightning will as well.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning

Dexter told you he’d do a lightning at 5% under invoice? I called and they told me ADM was a given on all orders they just didn’t know how much It would be yet.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Dexter told you he’d do a lightning at 5% under invoice? I called and they told me ADM was a given on all orders they just didn’t know how much It would be yet.
I'm pretty sure they are talking about current truck pricing, not lightning.

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT

This isn't a thread exclusive to Lightning. This thread is about dealers with or without ADM.

And what many dont seem to understand listing all those MSRP dealers above is that selling retail orders at MSRP is already ADM of its own. That’s your 6-10K the dealer is keeping.

Don’t ask me about Lighting. I don’t know much about speculation on that EV that most won’t even be able to get for the next 2-3 years.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
This isn't a thread exclusive to Lightning. This thread is about dealers with or without ADM.

And what many dont seem to understand listing all those MSRP dealers above is that selling retail orders at MSRP is already ADM of its own. That’s your 6-10K the dealer is keeping.

Don’t ask me about Lighting. I don’t know much about speculation on that EV that most won’t even be able to get for the next 2-3 years.
This thread is in the Lightning forum to talk about dealers not asking for ADM on the Lightning. It is quite a bit of a different experience than normal truck buying.
Sponsored