• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Nevemind found it on the bronco link above. Looks like Mahwah ford does not charge adm according to the list. Would it be appropriate to call them to confirm?
You absolutely should confirm as there is no guarantee they are going offer the same deals on the Lightning.
Sponsored

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Antimatter Blue F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Math
Have never heard of below MSRP on a new incoming model!

I'd switch my reservation and fly to IA @Granger Ford and pick up to drive back to CA using the EA charge network!

What a nice way to break in your new truck !
Being in the Bay Area, this is sooooo tempting to do. I miss driving across the country. And I plan on getting the Platinum, so I can get a massage as I cross the mountains.

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
George Wall Ford Lincoln in Red Bank NJ with HIGH ADM! I will never visit that dealer ever.

Brian Head Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Chevy Colorado 4x4
Kearney Mesa Ford in San Diego was offering a good deal on Broncos. West Coast buyers might want to contact Eric over there.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I posted this elsewhere, but this is the list of the dealers I checked for a reserveration transfer (Southern California):

South Bay Ford: Wouldn't commit to no-adm, no pricing
Vista Ford (Woodland Hills): ADM
Airport Marina: Apparently only communicates through an antiquated "phone call" system.
Cerritos: No adm, but very slow to respond
Autonation Torrance: No adm/no add-ons

Sponsored

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
I’m currently reserved through woodhouse Omaha but would gladly drive to granger if they could give me more information. Woodhouse can’t even tell me I have a reservation… how hard is it to change dealership? Will it effect your place in line? I ordered night of the event so hoping to be in line for next year!

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I’m currently reserved through woodhouse Omaha but would gladly drive to granger if they could give me more information. Woodhouse can’t even tell me I have a reservation… how hard is it to change dealership? Will it effect your place in line? I ordered night of the event so hoping to be in line for next year!
It is easy to change and does not impact your reservation timestamp. Takes a quick phone call. Sorry I don't have the number handy...

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I’m not exactly sure how these dealers are charging ADM on an ordered Vehicle unless the customer is overflowing with money. Your reservation is for any dealer you choose, if you change your dealer that dealer charging ADM no longer has an “allocation”. My advice is when the order books open go to the dealer and sign the order paper right there with a price you are satisfied with. If they refuse then change your dealer when you order online. Last thing you want is a dealer saying MSRP and then want to charge you ADM once it is on their lot.

There are people who will call dealers and say they will pay X amount over for your order and dealers will do what they can to get you to cancel to make that extra money.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I posted this elsewhere, but this is the list of the dealers I checked for a reserveration transfer (Southern California):

South Bay Ford: Wouldn't commit to no-adm, no pricing
Vista Ford (Woodland Hills): ADM
Airport Marina: Apparently only communicates through an antiquated "phone call" system.
Cerritos: No adm, but very slow to respond
Autonation Torrance: No adm/no add-ons
You can add Fritts Ford, Encinitas Ford and North County Ford to the No ADM list

Diabolical!

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 F250, '17 Chevy Volt, '22 Lightning (Reserved)
Anyone know anything about dealers in the New Orleans area? I selected Banner Ford when I made my reservation. They have been communicating via text since I reserved, and they did say they will sell the Lightning at MSRP in a text message, but I felt like I kind of had to pull that info out of them, lol.

Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
You can add Fritts Ford, Encinitas Ford and North County Ford to the No ADM list
Love Fritts Ford - they are one of the rare Roush Ford dealers...
My co-worker got a smoking deal on an F150 ICE recently!

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Love Fritts Ford - they are one of the rare Roush Ford dealers...
My co-worker got a smoking deal on an F150 ICE recently!
Same here. I got $8k off my F-150 in May.

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Hoffman Ford in CT swears they will honor MSRP with no markup and use X-Plan if allowed. I'm conflicted because on the one hand they are openly campaigning against Tesla and Rivian (CT doesn't allow direct sales) which screws my Model 3 but on the other hand... I want my truck as cheap as I can get it.

Wantastic

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion Energi; 1989 Chevy Cheyenne 2500
Occupation
Architect
I have never paid ADM regardless of what the dealer asked. I have only paid full MSRP once in my life. That was a month ago when I was forced to replace a vehicle and the dealer had 15 cars on their lot. They usually have an inventory of 150 vehicles.

roadrash

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 F150, '14 Fusion
Occupation
I write SW
Best Ford in NH does ADM. Townsend Ford in MA does not. Autofair Ford in NH will give you an ok order discount (invoice - 1.25% MSRP by my calculations), but the dealer fees are high ($825 - including some b.s. consumer protection fee no-one else seems to be charging in NH). I won't be going back after how the salesperson treated my wife while we were test driving a used F150. Was discussing most with me even after I made a point of saying my wife drove our current truck most of the time.
Sponsored