• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Build & Price for Canada?

Lui

First Name
lui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
In that case I would absolutely love to be wrong :) would love an even better chance to get a MY2022. As far as I’ve read up online, I believe that would be info not known by the general public.
Exactly info is ? info came from a good source. Anyways 30k is very low so i would suspect Canada will get more units in 2023. This year very few units per dealer considering there is over 3400+ dealers in the US and CAN.
Sponsored

pbd05

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 F150 XTR, '22 Lighting Lariat ER & SR
Maybe 30k with fleet numbers included?

playjack

First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
industrial eqpt sales
I have a feeling there are a lot of Canadian dealers converting orders even though they have no idea how many they are actually getting. I asked my dealer on Friday and they arent converting orders yet as they don't know how many they are getting. If you are actually 44th, there is likely no way that you will get a MY22 truck due to the way ford is handling it. I dont think my dealer is lying as he also said that I was on front of him to order (sales manager).
it was a wishful thinking as a 44th but i was hoping that my "complain" of why the queue changes I incurred would bump me high up....of course this is in a way a wishful thinking too...LOL

Sponsored

playjack

First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
industrial eqpt sales
Yes confirmed, 30k with feet included. I have asked this question.
if true then it is unlikely most early canadians reservations will NOT get their f150L this year :-(

pbd05

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What's everyone seeing for the dealer Admin Fee? My dealer wants $499 plus $170 licensing, seems excessive but I haven't bought a new car in a while.

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
What's everyone seeing for the dealer Admin Fee? My dealer wants $499 plus $170 licensing, seems excessive but I haven't bought a new car in a while.
I'd say that's average. Mine wants $595 but no licensing fee in BC. The finance office will also try charge you a fee all the while getting paid a commission by the bank too.

Lui

First Name
lui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
399 for me and no licencing fee

Sponsored

NickG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Lexus RX450H, 2006 Honda Accord V6
No markup here either, unless you count the admin fee as one. Thanks for the input.
Ontario dealer for me as well. They charged me $699 for Admin fee.

pbd05

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I brought the fee up with my dealer, they didn't really want to budge on it.

Ontario dealer for me as well. They charged me $699 for Admin fee.
Anything additional for licensing?
Sponsored