First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023KRPowerboost, 1995Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Glad to see others with the java interior on the KR. The only reason that I have a '23 KR rather than a Lariat is that java interior was not available in the Lariat for '23.
Sponsored

little_R

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR (ordered 4/12/24; delivery, who knows)
I do wish they were available in brown, but honestly, since it's the floor and the Tuxmats have such a classy look, I did them anyway.

Functionally they keep the truck so protected. But you already know that.

20230507_210750.jpg
@Snakebitten - Do you have any daytime shots of your interior with the Tuxmats? I am curious how the black meshes with the KR colors and it is difficult to tell from this picture. I ordered a KR through Granger last week and all I can do now is plan the upgrades I want to make before the truck arrives in (insert your best guess here) months!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I'll see if I can take some shots for you.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I do wish they were available in brown, but honestly, since it's the floor and the Tuxmats have such a classy look, I did them anyway.

Functionally they keep the truck so protected. But you already know that.

20230507_210750.jpg
You and your bougie floor mats. Do you have have slippers for the truck too :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
You and your bougie floor mats. Do you have have slippers for the truck too :ROFLMAO:
😁

Two years old
Has mats inside to protect carpet
Bedrug outside to protect bed.
And moving blankets on the rear seats to protect them from carseats and munchkins.

It's a truck, but it gets meticulously cared for. And I admit it's a little bit embarrassing. :)

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
😁

Two years old
Has mats inside to protect carpet
Bedrug outside to protect bed.
And moving blankets on the rear seats to protect them from carseats and munchkins.

It's a truck, but it gets meticulously cared for. And I admit it's a little bit embarrassing. :)
Wait until you discover suede driving gloves…

fatBatman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 King Ranch
@Snakebitten - Do you have any daytime shots of your interior with the Tuxmats? I am curious how the black meshes with the KR colors and it is difficult to tell from this picture. I ordered a KR through Granger last week and all I can do now is plan the upgrades I want to make before the truck arrives in (insert your best guess here) months!
I’ll confirm tomorrow but I think my ‘24 KR has black carpet. I think Ford did away with the brown and went black carpet for all trims…probably for that $$$ savings.
If it is black now, that may be the better pick for floor liners. Either way, I’ll get some pics for you. I’m still using my factory KR mats.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I’ll confirm tomorrow but I think my ‘24 KR has black carpet. I think Ford did away with the brown and went black carpet for all trims…probably for that $$$ savings.
If it is black now, that may be the better pick for floor liners. Either way, I’ll get some pics for you. I’m still using my factory KR mats.
Thats a pity if they did that. The dark brown carpet with the brown interior looked great. When I was ordering my 2022 I waffled between the KR and Lariat. A number of items were pulling me toward the KR and that brown/tan interior was one of them. In the end I went with the 502a Lariat BAP to save a few bucks but if Ford offered a nice Brown/Bronze/Autumn Orange paint, I would have gone with that KR.

Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Thats a pity if they did that. The dark brown carpet with the brown interior looked great. When I was ordering my 2022 I waffled between the KR and Lariat. A number of items were pulling me toward the KR and that brown/tan interior was one of them. In the end I went with the 502a Lariat BAP to save a few bucks but if Ford offered a nice Brown/Bronze/Autumn Orange paint, I would have gone with that KR.
Eh, It's pretty safe to say that they went a little overboard on their browning of the interior. They need a 2nd interior color option. Toyo has it down in the 1794 edition.

fatBatman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 King Ranch
The lighting is terrible in these pics (and I'll admit, the pics themselves are bad) but I took it with a flash and without from inside my garage. Nevertheless, the factory King Ranch floor mats are brown but the carpet is black. I would think that if you order black floor liners, they'd look good. If you order brown floor liners, they would also look good. In this particular situation, I don't think there is any wrong answer and you could go either way.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Floor Mats - Suggestions? Floor 1
Ford F-150 King Ranch Floor Mats - Suggestions? Floor 2
Ford F-150 King Ranch Floor Mats - Suggestions? Floor 3
Ford F-150 King Ranch Floor Mats - Suggestions? Floor 4
Ford F-150 King Ranch Floor Mats - Suggestions? Floor

okmurdog

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Plat White (ordered)
I was about to pull the trigger on cocoa color; now I'm debating between that and black....hmmm

little_R

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR (ordered 4/12/24; delivery, who knows)
Thanks for the pics @fatBatman . Agreed, with the black carpet, either black or cocoa will work. Looks like the Tuxmats will cover the King Ranch badging in the front doorsill, but with that there is added protection I suppose. For me, it is between the cocoa Weathertech or the black Tuxmats - a decision I have PLENTY of time to think about as I wait for my order
Sponsored