Just got a $2k PCO - Anyone else?

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Got $3,000 one in email yesterday. Went to dealer today and got x-plan, $3000 coupon, $1000 bonus cash for ordering and I also had 72 mths. 0% they said, so I got it all locked in.??
I was never told about a bonus for offering. Of course, it was back in October and may not have been available to me. I had asked my dealer if there were any incentives and he said not at that time.
Sponsored

KYLeadfoot21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Honda Pilot
I was never told about a bonus for offering. Of course, it was back in October and may not have been available to me. I had asked my dealer if there were any incentives and he said not at that time.
My brother ordered a ‘21 in Sept. and got the $1000 bonus to order as well and they switched him over in Dec. to a ‘22 order. I don’t know if it goes by region or if it is national thing. Our dealership is in Cincinnati region.

tardman91

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
I got a $2,500 PCO in my email last week. I thought about taking my equity and getting into a higher trim or a 2022, but the deals just don't make sense right now. I got 20% off MSRP on my 2021 STX. There's nothing out there even close to that now.

Sponsored

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
What triggers getting a PCO and influences how much?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
What triggers getting a PCO and influences how much?
I just received a $2k PCO today. A couple weeks ago, I did a bunch of build & price of different trim levels and saved them to my Ford account. During one time, I receive a popup to request more info, I filled out the form. In the past that's what I've done and received a PCO, didn't fail me this time either. I think amounts are triggered by what market you are in. At least that's what I've heard in the past.

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
I just received a $2k PCO today. A couple weeks ago, I did a bunch of build & price of different trim levels and saved them to my Ford account. During one time, I receive a popup to request more info, I filled out the form. In the past that's what I've done and received a PCO, didn't fail me this time either. I think amounts are triggered by what market you are in. At least that's what I've heard in the past.
Cool. I'll give that a try. I've got a 22 on order and it'd be nice to knock a few bucks off.

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew Powerboost
Got one a few days ago for $2500, a week after buying my new Lariat Powerboost. Very unfunny joke from Ford. Have called and written to see if there’s something that can be done to at least make use of some of that offer, but no clear answers so far. Just the run around to call one department after the next who all claim ignorance to anything.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Odd question and probably hard to answer...
Anyone know if the PCOs are a one time use?
Looking at purchasing another Ford shortly after the truck delivery and seeing if it would apply to the 2nd vehicle as well or just be a one-and-done.

Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
Odd question and probably hard to answer...
Anyone know if the PCOs are a one time use?
Looking at purchasing another Ford shortly after the truck delivery and seeing if it would apply to the 2nd vehicle as well or just be a one-and-done.
Yes, the PCO is actually a code and it's attached to your name in "VINCENT", once you purchase a vehicle and use the code, you're done. One time I had more then one offer associated with my name, and the dealer just picked the one worth the most.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Yes, the PCO is actually a code and it's attached to your name in "VINCENT", once you purchase a vehicle and use the code, you're done. One time I had more then one offer associated with my name, and the dealer just picked the one worth the most.
Thanks

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I was surprised when I got a PCO today from Ford, first one for me in a looong time, and I haven't heard much of them being offered up recently. Maybe they're going to be firing them up again for the new year. $2k on F-series/Expedition, $1250 on SUVs/Ranger.

Anyone else get anything recently?

I got 2500 friday.
Sponsored