Just got a $2k PCO - Anyone else?

dkevox

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Evo X, F150
I have spent the past 3 months logging into Ford account, building and saving various build configurations, and trying to trigger the system. Unfortunately I have yet to see a PCO and my truck is in production. It was worth a shot, but I wouldn't count on one.

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
I have spent the past 3 months logging into Ford account, building and saving various build configurations, and trying to trigger the system. Unfortunately I have yet to see a PCO and my truck is in production. It was worth a shot, but I wouldn't count on one.
Have you checked to see if you already have one that you don’t know about?

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Just got a $2,500 PCO in the mail today. Too bad I took delivery in December.
And now it shows in the Ford Pass app under messages. I did none of the website gymnastics that others have done to get a pop up. I use a pop up blocker in chrome though. Also, I am probably now on the list since this truck I just bought last year is my first Ford, so they're trying to get me to buy another one.

Sponsored

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
I have not. I've searched my email in case I missed something. Is there another way to check?
Go to Village Ford’s website and look at any new F150. Then click the “see ford private offer” button.

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
Go to Village Ford’s website and look at any new F150. Then click the “see ford private offer” button.
I typed my info in and it said there are none, must be based on zip code.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Call Marketing and request a brochure. Also call them to check on the status of your truck. They log their calls with your information each time you call

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
I typed my info in and it said there are none, must be based on zip code.
Yeah that sucks. I typed in my info and found out I had $2500 that I didn’t know about. Hopefully you’ll get something before your truck is delivered.
Sponsored