OP

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
any exclusions on theses PCO's, specifically the tremor ?
Don’t think I saw Temor in the list, but the Lightning, Raptor, GT 500, Mach 1, and Mach-e were listed as excluded.
Sponsored

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
I remember that number for my ‘21 order, I used it way back in in June, surprised they kept the same one around.
Just to people are aware, that offer has nothing to do with a PCO, that’s a just a normal stackable public offer.
That's what I'm hoping Granger will offer me - stacking my PCO with this customer order incentive. But it sounds like they call you when the truck arrives, and give you offers available at time of order OR the offers available when you pick it up. Not both. I'm not really clear on it though.

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
That's what I'm hoping Granger will offer me - stacking my PCO with this customer order incentive. But it sounds like they call you when the truck arrives, and give you offers available at time of order OR the offers available when you pick it up. Not both. I'm not really clear on it though.

I was told the same more or less. That the "finance guy will go over that with you". I still ordered under the presumption that I would have that $1000. That's not a deal breaker, but that's real coin to me.

Sponsored

alexbrugs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Grain Marketer
I was depending on it too and also ordered through them - I remember people mentioning it at time of ordering (Oct) and I assumed id qualify

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Thanks @KYLeadfoot21 !!

I ordered 12/21 so maybe it was just an oversight. I know the guys at @Granger Ford are busy. I should qualify though!

I think Granger has it right.

Ford was a little… funny

They left the $1000 order incentive up and it appears to still be up, but it’s for people who ordered a 2021 you ordered a 2022 in December, 2021 order banks closed before then.

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was told the same more or less. That the "finance guy will go over that with you". I still ordered under the presumption that I would have that $1000. That's not a deal breaker, but that's real coin to me.
Same message was given to me. It's still a great deal without the $1k... but if I don't get it, I will be very annoyed.

I will be even more unhappy if I can't pick up my truck until early February and my PCO expires and I don't qualify for the custom order incentive. That would be a $2k hit for me.

Rex150

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum PB, 2018 Explorer Sport
Occupation
Aviation
So my 21' PB was a lemon and I ordered a 22' PB. I am currently driving the 21' waiting for the 22' to be built. Ford told me I would get a $2,500 voucher towards a new Ford vehicle of my choice and then yesterday I also received the PCO for $3k. Does anyone know if these can be stacked for a total of $5,500 off? I also got X-plan pricing on my order and was told I could use the $2,500 in addition to that. Would love to be able to use the x-plan pricing and the stack the vouchers for $5,500 off.

OP
OP

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
So my 21' PB was a lemon and I ordered a 22' PB. I am currently driving the 21' waiting for the 22' to be built. Ford told me I would get a $2,500 voucher towards a new Ford vehicle of my choice and then yesterday I also received the PCO for $3k. Does anyone know if these can be stacked for a total of $5,500 off? I also got X-plan pricing on my order and was told I could use the $2,500 in addition to that. Would love to be able to use the x-plan pricing and the stack the vouchers for $5,500 off.
Don’t know about that one, that’s a pretty unique case. Wouldn’t be surprised if they have some fine print preventing that, because maybe the lemon credit thing is considered a private offer already, but definitely worth asking.

Sponsored

alexbrugs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Grain Marketer
Same message was given to me. It's still a great deal without the $1k... but if I don't get it, I will be very annoyed.

I will be even more unhappy if I can't pick up my truck until early February and my PCO expires and I don't qualify for the custom order incentive. That would be a $2k hit for me.
My truck happened to arrive at Granger today and the lady in finance said she will pull all incentives and will let me know. Will update once I hear back

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck happened to arrive at Granger today and the lady in finance said she will pull all incentives and will let me know. Will update once I hear back
You da best.

KYLeadfoot21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Honda Pilot
I think Granger has it right.

Ford was a little… funny

They left the $1000 order incentive up and it appears to still be up, but it’s for people who ordered a 2021 you ordered a 2022 in December, 2021 order banks closed before then.
I ordered a ‘22 and got it

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I ordered a ‘22 and got it
Good to know, was it applied when you ordered or when you picked up?

I don’t think it was applied when I ordered in December and my truck is definitely not getting delivered before February.

What if I you got a Pco and lost it, is there a way to look it up?
Call Ford marketing and ask, they should be able to look it up for you.
Sponsored