First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
That Ford track site for stock orders updates pretty much real time. Same as the Ford retail order site. I've seen stuff change on them at different times of the day and here guys state daily changes on their orders in past years.

I hope they release your options needed. Things seem to be moving much better now.
there are two sites? I only know of the Ford website dealer search. Can you share the sites you use?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
there are two sites? I only know of the Ford website dealer search. Can you share the sites you use?
From what I’ve read on here, yes, there are two websites. One is more dealer oriented, but can still be accessed by customers for a stock order. The other is the standard VIN tracking for retail customer orders.

Someone else will have to help us out with the exact addresses.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran

Sponsored

Alpha1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2918 f150 2020 explorer st
I had 2 dealers trying to put a stock order for me through, and neither one got lucky. So I need to switch to retail and pick just one (obviously I'm not doing retail at 2 dealers). Now it is a matter of who will guarantee my price, as I do NOT want any bait and switch or "gotchas" when the truck arrives and I'm too excited to play hardball.

Basically I want to lock the incentives (already lost the "black friday" and "$300 build for growth" because they came and went!) and make sure they will honor my $2k private cash offer that expires 1/4. It is not MY fault, I have been trying to order since September!

For those with builds scheduled now in Jan/Feb, what is your experience if you were trying to use the cash offers that expire 1/4? Did you ask if your dealers will let you use them?
The regional rep told my salesman that I will be able to keep my $2500 mailer that expires 1-4

Caferd

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Self
My dealer also SAID I could lock in current incentives.
Ordered 12/2/20. Told 10-12 week untill delivery. Sold at invoice price. they wanted $1000 above invoice for their stock that will be delivered this week.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Well, all the local eco boost platinums coming into northern CA have been scooped up way over MSRP. I am sticking with my diesel order and just gonna wait. Switched the color to carbonized gray and just gonna wait it out now. No car payment in the meantime means buying more stocks haha

H2opolo12

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat Crewcab
Occupation
Government
Could be, do you know if it was a retail order or a stock order??

Retail orders did not become possible till this week.
Bob- just was looking on the ford site for availability and I came across this. Based on the color and options, it looks like my limited, and it even has a VIN assigned. Don’t want to make to many assumptions but it seems to added up. Cant believe my dealer never told me.

Ford F-150 (Dec 3) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints 61F8019E-B510-47F4-BF46-6740171E23E2

Ford F-150 (Dec 3) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints B1C581EF-7A7D-4BEE-B643-53ECED5588E1

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Bob- just was looking on the ford site for availability and I came across this. Based on the color and options, it looks like my limited, and it even has a VIN assigned. Don’t want to make to many assumptions but it seems to added up. Cant believe my dealer never told me.
Don't let them sell it out from under you for more money.

that one will be built on the 12th of Dec.

Sponsored

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
my dealer is being less than useful...after F*ng up my initial order...claimed to do another order, but have had zero information on that. I understand that there are limitations and supply chain issues, but that doesn't excuse bad service and poor communications. If I can't get to the bottom of my correct order, I am bidding them well and moving on to something else. Maybe the tundra, or maybe just a new small car and I will hold on to truck until all electric is out.

executor485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
And people wonder why I'm so set on sticking with Granger :) There is NO way I want to deal with the piece of garbage dealership games, markup or selling it out from under me, etc. Now, until the truck is in my hands, I am not guaranteed a smooth process. But as it stands now, I'm highly confident that Granger is going to be exactly as transparent as they've been to us this whole time. That means no crazy markup at the end, no drama, just trying to get vehicles into the hands of people with as little hassle as possible. That's worth the drive or shipping costs to me, 100x over.

Oh, and great news is that Albert did send me my VIN as soon as he got it. Long delay, but not as a result of them obviously. End of January it looks like, and while that's longer than I hoped, I'm still thrilled to be getting an awesome truck for a great price.

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director

61F8019E-B510-47F4-BF46-6740171E23E2.png

B1C581EF-7A7D-4BEE-B643-53ECED5588E1.png
How did you do this W/O a VIN? I suspect some funny business with my dealer too.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
And people wonder why I'm so set on sticking with Granger :) There is NO way I want to deal with the piece of garbage dealership games, markup or selling it out from under me, etc. Now, until the truck is in my hands, I am not guaranteed a smooth process. But as it stands now, I'm highly confident that Granger is going to be exactly as transparent as they've been to us this whole time. That means no crazy markup at the end, no drama, just trying to get vehicles into the hands of people with as little hassle as possible. That's worth the drive or shipping costs to me, 100x over.

Oh, and great news is that Albert did send me my VIN as soon as he got it. Long delay, but not as a result of them obviously. End of January it looks like, and while that's longer than I hoped, I'm still thrilled to be getting an awesome truck for a great price.
One more "Thumbs Up" from me regarding Albert. He's been upfront throughout the entire process. Granted, it's a looooong way from Tampa to Des Moines to get a truck. But spending the money I'm spending, I'd rather that it gets paid to someone who is honest with me, and not someone I feel could hose me at any minute.

My build date is still showing as 12/14. Hoping for delivery late December, early January, depending on how many trucks he has coming his way. He ordered stock and retail, to hedge on the timing for me (knowing he can sell the extra unit).

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
How did you do this W/O a VIN? I suspect some funny business with my dealer too.
You can check inventory Ford's inventory site and the show the VIN on the website
Sponsored