First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
Only stock had been a scheduled until last week. No retail orders will be produced before February it seems. If it was a retail order this is the boat we’re in together. I had the first 21 order at my dealership and it hasn’t been pulled. It was even priority 10, A plan.
mine is priority 10 x plan. The last update I got from my dealer about a month ago was “be ready for mid-February expectations”. She wouldn’t elaborate on the info, but it’s looking more and more accurate.
Sponsored

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director
I did this!! I got so fed up with this process and all of the inconsistencies. Got a great deal! 8k under MSRP plus 0% financing!! Loaded 2021... I’m going to watch closely over the next couple of years and see how things pan out. I’m thrilled for now though.

E6103751-5171-424C-A575-74BE5B91E4F6.jpeg

760B1FE2-8CE2-4D57-B442-D85E1862DF17.jpeg

CE04B881-0BCD-49F8-AF62-9DCBAB27421B.jpeg
Nice Truck! I actually thought about looking at the Ram... Have not brought myself to do it yet.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
mine is priority 10 x plan. The last update I got from my dealer about a month ago was “be ready for mid-February expectations”. She wouldn’t elaborate on the info, but it’s looking more and more accurate.
I’m almost hoping march for truck month incentives.

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
Can anyone weigh in on these two questions?

1. When I ordered my 21 KR, my dealer told me that it’s the first one they’re ordering. They didn’t specify stock or retail, but I was under the impression it was “the first”. Now I see on Ford Inventory Search for my dealer they have around 8 21’s showing, but not the one I ordered. Any ideas on how that could be? Or is it stock vs retail related?

2.Has anyone seen a window sticker that has been generated show the full lay down seat option?
To answer your first question - I was told the exact same thing and now they have 3 coming in and none of which are mine. They ordered those as stock and mine was set up as Retail. They said Ford reps told them now that they are stocking up all the lots before releasing the retail builds and that is why mine hasn't been scheduled yet even with ordering in Oct and them telling me I would be the first one. Makes sense to me from a business perspective but Ford should have some sort of loyalty program or something. Why would you not want to put trucks into the hands of your biggest fans who have ordered site unseen. We are all in the same boat with our retail orders.

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
Had to look twice at this.
Been driving sticks since forever, and this first appeared to have one.

That bottle of whatever, is in the right place, blends well and at first looked like a wiggly stick
I fashion coordinated my water bottle to my new truck... that was no coincidence ??

Sponsored

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
Nice Truck! I actually thought about looking at the Ram... Have not brought myself to do it yet.
Believe me...it took a lot to even look at these. I’m a Ford guy, sold my 17 platinum and immediately ordered my 21 platinum. Test drove them in atl and loved them even more. But I couldn’t the stand waiting and all the unknowns and more importantly the inconsistencies in info from the dealerships. On a whim I did a fully loaded fantasy build and price on the ram website and got an exact match 14 miles away. My deal was great and I couldn’t say no. I fully intend to reengage my options in two years and see where things are at, but I gotta say that the ram level of luxury is unparalleled. Love the Hemi growl too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Believe me...it took a lot to even look at these. I’m a Ford guy, sold my 17 platinum and immediately ordered my 21 platinum. Test drove them in atl and loved them even more. But I couldn’t the stand waiting and all the unknowns and more importantly the inconsistencies in info from the dealerships. On a whim I did a fully loaded fantasy build and price on the ram website and got an exact match 14 miles away. My deal was great and I couldn’t say no. I fully intend to reengage my options in two years and see where things are at, but I gotta say that the ram level of luxury is unparalleled. Love the Hemi growl too.
I bet Ford is losing a lot of sales right now.

Did you get the air ride?? I love my Hemi in my Challenger too.

Micelda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum; 2021 BMW X3
Only stock had been a scheduled until last week. No retail orders will be produced before February it seems. If it was a retail order this is the boat we’re in together. I had the first 21 order at my dealership and it hasn’t been pulled. It was even priority 10, A plan.
I’m in the same boat as you, first 21 order at my dealer priority 10, no date yet.

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director
I’m in the same boat as you, first 21 order at my dealer priority 10, no date yet.
What are the different priority numbers? What should I be looking for in regards to best number to get a VIN earlier?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
What are the different priority numbers? What should I be looking for in regards to best number to get a VIN earlier?
10 is best retail priority (10-19 is the range), 20 is the best dealer stock priority. So 10 is your best already.

Sponsored

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director
Thanks, I looked at mine and it is a 19...
I may go look around and see if I can find something else I want. I am not a patient person and when I get that itch I have to scratch it eventually.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I may go look around and see if I can find something else I want. I am not a patient person and when I get that itch I have to scratch it eventually.
I ordered in mid August. Retail. It is scheduled for the week of Jan 18.
I at first thought it was gonna be so late because of the 8’ box, but I see now the 5.0 is on the unavailable list.
Pretty sure the the 150 or so here are not the only ones that have ordered retail.
I can see why they need to fill the lots, and I’m sure quite a few retail are being scheduled.
I still think 45 days is a long time after OKTB has been achieved to get a SIMPLE
Mid level XLT 4x4 out the door. No fancy lights, no fancy shifter, no fancy chrome wheels, no huge screen TV on the dash.
V8, power seat, console is all that was ordered.