Sponsored

Is There No Aftermarket Mufflers For The 2021 F150's?

OP
OP

fmdog44

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
Had a custom Magna Flow installed and exactly what I was looking for! No highway drone, doesn't wake the neighbors with the blat,blat,blat sound and sounds like a V8 when you get on it!
Is there a series or modelnumber?
Sponsored

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lead Foot Gray XLT 5.0 Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Veteran
Had a custom Magna Flow installed and exactly what I was looking for! No highway drone, doesn't wake the neighbors with the blat,blat,blat sound and sounds like a V8 when you get on it!
Video?

Racinjason65

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 5.0 2020 Mustang GT, 2006 Corvette Z06,
Occupation
Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer
AFE cat back bolts right on and sounds great

OP
OP

fmdog44

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
Which Magna Flow did you go with?

Sponsored

canes1

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC
Will be stopping by my guys shop later this week and will ask him.
Having different tips installed!

Solei028

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
Ford F-150 Is There No Aftermarket Mufflers For The 2021 F150's? D0ACFF5B-04CF-4B32-8911-274BCB1F6613

Anybody on here have this exhaust? I’m thinking about having this installed on my 5.0 but want to hear what it sounds like before I make the purchase. I’m looking for an exhaust that is middle of the road in sound nothing that is going to scare my kids when they’re in it.

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Veteran
Anyone running the MBRP exhaust?

boy racer

First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 1985 Mustang 5.0
Anyone running the MBRP exhaust?
I installed it about a month ago. I have a 3.5 EB XLT. Straight bolt on with no mods necessary. I got the race version which is a 4" system. In hindsight, would have gone with the standard system which is a bit smaller at 3" for some increased back pressure. With the 4" it runs at lower RPM's which does not help mpg. I've lost a little but, not much but a little bit. Down about 1 mpg on fuel economy. The transmission shifts a bit more often as it searches for the right combination of power and fuel economy. At some point I will require a tune but am not currently aware of anyone that can tune for '21 model year yet. That's all the bad news. The good news is that power has gone up! Noticeably up! Of course this is all seat of the pants but there is no denying that the turbos really like the extra exhaust flow and respond well. It is loud and yes, there is a drone at highway speeds but that is a price I am willing to pay as the smile on my face when I push the go pedal is from ear to ear! The model I got is the following...MBRP

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Veteran
I installed it about a month ago. I have a 3.5 EB XLT. Straight bolt on with no mods necessary. I got the race version which is a 4" system. In hindsight, would have gone with the standard system which is a bit smaller at 3" for some increased back pressure. With the 4" it runs at lower RPM's which does not help mpg. I've lost a little but, not much but a little bit. Down about 1 mpg on fuel economy. The transmission shifts a bit more often as it searches for the right combination of power and fuel economy. At some point I will require a tune but am not currently aware of anyone that can tune for '21 model year yet. That's all the bad news. The good news is that power has gone up! Noticeably up! Of course this is all seat of the pants but there is no denying that the turbos really like the extra exhaust flow and respond well. It is loud and yes, there is a drone at highway speeds but that is a price I am willing to pay as the smile on my face when I push the go pedal is from ear to ear! The model I got is the following...MBRP
Thank you, I am set on the MBRP! Sounds the best for the coyote in my opinion, just debating on which version. Leaning towards the 3inch street version but I do like the 4inch race version and the new rear dual exit set up as well.

Sponsored

boy racer

First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 1985 Mustang 5.0
Thank you, I am set on the MBRP! Sounds the best for the coyote in my opinion, just debating on which version. Leaning towards the 3inch street version but I do like the 4inch race version and the new rear dual exit set up as well.
Yeah, I really liked the dual tip but they don't offer it on the 4" system. Here's a short clip of how it sounds at start up. Quality is not that great as it was during the day at my job and a lot of traffic.

OP
OP

fmdog44

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
Sounds nice!!

Lex_310

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew FX4
But i love waking up the neighbors :cry:

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Veteran
Yeah, I really liked the dual tip but they don't offer it on the 4" system. Here's a short clip of how it sounds at start up. Quality is not that great as it was during the day at my job and a lot of traffic.
Sounds very deep and beefy, I like it!
Sponsored