Sponsored

Are there any aftermarket Catback exhaust systems specifically for a 122" wb Ford F-150?

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
The only one I found was this Corsa but its not really the sound I'm after.

Sort of thought there would be more options but I guess it makes sense going by production #s.

https://www.corsaperformance.com/pr...-v8-122-8-wb-3-0-in-cat-back-multiple-options
On most aftermarket exhaust systems the extende cab is the shortest system they offer ,however in the installation instructions they state that for a 122 wb you cut a section off of the intermediate pipe the accomaodate the shorter wheel base. I put Magnafow on a rcsb couple of years ago and thats how the tech support told me to do. Worked really well. I'd check with manufacturer
customer support to see what they recommend. Sometimes the vendors dont have that information

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
MBRP has a couple.

Magnaflow has a cut in muffler kit.

Choad92

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 RCSB 5.0 FX4
Occupation
Detention Officer
I know you said you don’t like the corsa sound (which is fine, everybody has their own opinion of course.) I put the corsa side exhaust (in front of tire) on my 21 RCSB and it looks nice and sounds awesome-at least to my ears. Maybe you could try and losten another 5.0 F150 with a corsa system in person and see what you think? I mean, maybe you have already and don’t care for it-the only reason I bring it up is I mine sounded quite a bit different in person than it did listening to it on my phone or on computer speakers. Just something to think about for a bolt on option is all. My brother had MBRP on his 5.0 F150 and it sounded pretty good but I thought it droned quite badly. Magnaflow always seems to sound nice though. Just my two cents. Hope it helps.

OP
OP
22XLT

22XLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT
I’m willing to give any system an in person listen.

I think you’re right about the sound in person versus online being two different animals.
Sponsored